thirty six

Jo  

        I have been pregnant for a little over a month, and I sure as hell didn't think I would be showing this much after three of so weeks. I still fit in my old clothes, of course, yet certain things were a little to tight, showing off the tiny baby bump I had.

Things had finally been seeming to go right, that was until Marcus was notified about my situation. He told me numerous times we could 'deal with the pregnancy' though I knew it was all an act. Marcus was mad, and that never ended well.

Lately Luke has been paranoid. Always asking me how I was feeling, and making sure I was never alone with Marcus. He claimed he had a bad feeling, and was just looking out for me. Other then the rockiness of Luke and Mark, I was getting used to living Luke's lifestyle.

Ashton was always making me laugh, and it was in great use on days I was in the depth of mood swings. Calum was supportive, and almost felt like a second boyfriend. He was always making sure I had something to eat or drink, and was taking to my stomach like the baby could already understand what was going on.

Michael, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. Brittany was a sweetheart, while Michael was a cold hearted dick. He didn't bother to talk to me, or even bother to look at me, which is why It took me by surprise when he had asked me out to dinner tonight.

It was the perfect temperature for my outfit choice, which consisted of a black circle skirt, black knit top with a grey scarf, black pantyhose and a pair of knee high black socks paired with black boots, and Luke had been extremely jealous I had been going out with Michael instead of him.

I was told we were going to a fancy restaurant in a small part of town, but questioned otherwise when we began waking through a dark alley way filled with cardboard boxes and garbage bags.

"Michael, are you sure this is the way?" My back slammed against the brick wall, knocking the wind out of me. His dark eyes lowered, his stare harsh and cold.

"You ruined everything." He hissed, his hands gripping my wrists tightly above our heads. "You came along and fucked up the system." I went to talk, his body forcefully slamming into mine which sent me into the wall harder then the first time.

"God damn it, Johanna. You had to be a little whore and get pregnant, didn't you?" I gasped, Michael's grip tightening on my wrists. "What are you still doing here?" His hand dropped my wrist for a slight moment while his fist dug into my stomach, causing me to scream in pain. "I," I stuttered, his breaths heavy and hoarse. "Luke." I whispered, Michael rolling his eyes.

"Your a lying bitch." He growled, yet again my back slamming into the brick wall. "You don't like Luke. You never did. And guess what Johanna," Michael laughed, a sinister, heart wrenching laugh that made me cringe. "He never liked you either. Luke used you, Jo. All he ever wanted from you was sex because that got him his money."

By now tears were pouring down my face, my stomach in complete pain. I wasn't worried about myself, but I was worried about the baby. "He's a good actor," he laughed. "Luke knew what he was getting the two of you into. He knew it was going to be sold, and he sure as hell knew he had to get you expelled. Your pathetic, Johanna. You think Luke actually likes you?"

The cloud filled sky turned black, and rain had began pouring down. "Your just a sad little girl who's going to have nothing after this." Michael's dry lips brushed my ear, and for a moment, I thought everything had been over.

A road of thunder filled my ears, and Michaels fist had slammed into my stomach, each one more severe then the rest. I had began pushing and shoving until his knuckles came in contact with my face, sending me flying down to the wet pavement.

My head was spinning uncontrollably, and the loudness of the thunder went right through one ear and out the other. Once again, Michael began swinging at my stomach, my cries not near loud enough to mask the sound of Michael's grunts as he swung at my body.

A moan of pain had escaped my lips, and Michael didn't hesitate to yet again send his hand flying across my face, the taste of blood filling my mouth.

My face was burning, and surely swollen, but didn't compare to the pain in my stomach. It had then stopped, Michael got of the ground and cracked his knuckles, my blurred vision catching a mere glimpse of his leg swinging back, his foot flying directly into the center of my stomach, a loud, piercing scream escaping my lips.

I had managed to move against the wall I had currently been against, my breaths heavy and shaken, trembling out Luke's name.

I had failed to notice where Michael had went or what he was doing, and brought my hand to lift up my shirt. Covered on my stomach was dark bruises, so many I could barely see the flesh. I had felt as if my water had broke, and I knew well enough I was a little over a months way in, and that was impossible. 

Feeling below my skirt, my hand touched with the water on the pavement, and whatever had been causing me pain. My hand shaking, I brought it up to my vision to see a bright red substance covered the skin, a whimper pushing past my cold lips.

Seconds later Michael came back, my eyes daring to meet his stare, my heart thumping in my chest.

I heard a slight crack before Michaels knees blocked my view, his rough hand grabbing my face and making me look directly at him, and no where else.

"Your little boyfriend will be here any minute." I gulped, blood surrounding the area I was sitting in. "Now listen up," Michael's fingers tightened around my chin, his lips in a thin line. "You don't know what happened. Someone came at you and attacked you, and when I turned around they were gone."

My heart continued to beat faster then it should, soft cries escaping my trembling lips. "You don't know who it was. You don't even remember anything. If you say one word Johanna so help me god," Michael's harsh stare turned sinister, a smirk plastered on his face.

"If you say one fucking word about this, I promise you I won't hesitate to kill more then your precious baby." I let out a cry, the sound of rain and a car coming to a hault alerting me. "I will ruin you Johanna," I could see a group of people running towards the scene, Luke's familiar voice faintly calling out my name. "I can promise you that."

He just smiled. That evil, unwelcoming smile before he changed his expression, pretending to help me when in all reality, he wants to destroy me and everything I love.

askingsarahxx thank you so much for the idea! I changed it up a little bit but yeah here you guys go

needed some drama whoop