Intro

I woke up to the sun shining through my bedroom window and looked over at the clock, it was already 9 O'clock!! My dad would've already left for work, which means it just me and my brothers.

Brody is the oldest at 18, he's a senior this year and super popular. He is the captain of the football and basketball team. My other brother is Noah he is 16, he's also popular and plays many sports. Then there's me! I'm Landon, I'm 11! I'm pretty popular too! A lot of people say me and my brothers are chick magnets but I don't like that. I want a nice and down to earth girl and not a popular cheerleader that's stuck up! But I'm only 11 so I'm not looking for a girl at the moment. Now back to my life.

I ran to my brother Brody's room because when I'm bored I always like to mess with him, but only if he's in a good mood which is most of the time. I walked down the hallway and was met with Brody's white door. Now I'm not one for knocking which pisses of my brothers but what can I say that's just a waste of time! I barge in and see him still sleeping with his shirt off and laying on his stomach. I walk over trying to be extra careful not to wake him up with noise. Once I'm close I bellyflop right on top of him.

"Mhmm" he mumbles. "Brody get your fat butt up!" I yell at him.

"Landon shut up I'm trying to sleep." he says tiredly. "No, I'm bored and dads not home. Come do something with me!" I whine/say.

He rolls over knocking me off the bed. My head hits one of his weight and I groan out in pain.

"BROODDYYY WHY DID YOU DO THAT!! My head hurts now" I pout. "Awe shit I'm sorry. I didn't know you would fall off. But in a way it's your fault you shouldn't of been on my bed" He says.

I sit there clutching my head in pain. That's gonna leave a bump I thought.

"C'mon lets get you an ice pack." Brody says while getting out of bed with his messy hair and in only boxers. He comes around the side of the bed and stands right in front of me. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Brody put me down!" I pound on his back. "No and your little muscles are doing nothing you should really go to the gym with me." He says while laughing. He jogs down the stairs with me on his shoulder and walks into the kitchen where I see my other brother, Noah sitting at the island eating food.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked. "Brody pushed me off of his bed and made me hit my head on his weights and now I have a bump on my head." I say while glaring at Brody. Noah just laughs in response. "It's not funny I could die!" I say not finding any humor in this!

Brody sets me down on the island and goes to the freezer and gets me a blue gel ice pack. He throws it at me and says,"Dramatic much, it's just a little bump it will be gone by tomorrow." I huff and take the ice pack with me to the living room and I turn on the tv.

After awhile I hear my stomach growl. I forgot breakfast. I walk into the kitchen hoping to find one of my brothers because let's face it I can't cook. One time I tried making pancakes for my dad on Father's Day and the pancake caught on fire on the stove and let's just say I'm not allowed to cook anymore.

I walk in the kitchen and find Noah in the same spot as earlier still eating. I walk up behind him and give him a big hug.

"Hey Noahy can you make me breakfast pleaseeeee?" I ask dragging out the word please. "Fine but don't ever call me Noahy unless you want me to beat you up" he said while pulling my arms off of him.

"Deal bubba" I say using my nickname for my brothers. I have called them that since I could first talk. Noah got up off of the chair and turned to look at me and said "What do you want to eat?" Hmh I thought trying to figure it out.

"Oh I know!! Cinnamon rolls!" I said happily. He looked at me like I was crazy and said

"Yeah right I'm not giving you that much sugar. I don't want you to be extra hyper. How about eggs?"

"Ugh fine" I say grumpily. He gets out all the ingredients and pans and starts cooking.

I sit down at the island and put my head on the cool table. My eyes start to get heavier and heavier and soon I'm out.

Noah's POV
I just got done making eggs for Landon when I look over and find him asleep with his head on the table. I chuckle a little when I see a little puddle of drool. I put his eggs on a plate and set it in the microwave to save it for later.

I walk back over to Landon and pick him up gently. He automatically wraps his legs around my waist and his arm around my neck, with his head resting on my shoulder.

I take him up the stairs and to his room. I pull back his cover to his little twin size bed and lay him down when he starts to whine. "Mhmm" Landon whines. I rub his back in small circles and shush him a little. He rolls over an looks at me. "Noah I'm tired." Landon says while yawning.  "Ok you can go to sleep buddy." I say while kissing his head. His eyes start to close when I hear little snore coming from Landon. I cover him up and leave once he's totally asleep.