Chapter 22

AN: I won't be able to update as much since school has started. I'll try to update 1-2 times a week.

Landon's POV
I woke up drenched in sweat from a terrible dream I had. I dreamt that Brody left for college and I never saw him again. Tears were streaming down my face as I ran to Brody's room.

"Brody, Brody wake up!" I shook him.

"Mhm what?" He says tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"I had an awful dream." I say with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Come here bud." Brody tells me, holding his arms out. I walk into his arms and he lifts me onto his lap. "What was your dream about."

"You w-went to c-college a-a-and you f-forgot about m-me." I stutter. He shushes me and continues to rub my back in comforting circles.

"I won't ever forget about you. You're the best little brother ever. You bring so much joy to my life." He says kissing my head.

"I don't want you to leave for college." I cry into his shoulder.

"Bud we still have a year until we have to think about that. But I've actually thought about going to college close and I might even stay living at home." He tells me.

"Really?" I say lifting my head to look at him.

"Yes really! Just please don't ever think I will forget you because I won't." He said hugging me.

"Okay." I sniffle.

"Are you good now?" He asks me.

"Yes, but I don't want to sleep alone." I tell him. I really just want the comfort of my brother right now.

"I guess you can stay with me." He says rolling his eyes playfully.

"Good because I wasn't gonna leave." I smile.

"You're such a turd." Brody laughs.

"Hey! I am not!" I protest.

"Sure you're not." He smirks.

"Ugh whatever! But I gotta pee!" I say hopping out of bed and running to Brody's bathroom.

Once I do my business I ran back out to his room. He was laying there on his phone. Typical. I walked over to his bedside table and grabbed his glass of water and chugged it.

"Hey! That was my water!" Brody said.

"So??? You can share." I smirk.

"Really?" He raises his eyebrow. "Then let me share my love with you." He grabs me and pins me to the floor. He takes out a water bottle and pretends to pour it on me.

"DONT!" I yell. He smirks and actually pours it on my face.

"This isn't love!" I say squirming around.

"It's my love." Brody smiles and let's me up. As I'm getting up Brody grabs my pajama bottoms and pours water down the back of them.

"STOP!" I yell jumping around once the cold water hits me. The water bottle ran out forcing Brody to stop pouring.

"Uhh Landon... You're a little wet." Brody tells me with a chuckle.

"I'm aware!!" I say annoyed. I'm standing here soaking wet with Brody beside me laughing. Ugh. He thinks he's so funny. I wrapped my arms around his waist giving him a nice hug, but mostly just to get him wet!

"Hey you little shit! Stop!" He yelled pushing me to the floor.

"That's not nice." I pout.

"Awe sorry my wittle baby." He says picking me up and holding me like a newborn baby. "Let's get you changed out of your wet clothes."