Chapter 92

Brody's POV

Today is the very last week of summer. It makes me bummed that I'm going to have to leave my brothers and friends, but I know college is going to be lit.

Landon spent the night at his friends house last night and is still not home. Noah is in the game room with two of his friends and I plan on having my friends over soon.

I just finished getting ready and went downstairs for some food.

"Yo, Brody! Make us food!" Noah yelled coming into the kitchen with his friends.

"Yo, Noah! Make it yourself. I'm not your fucking maid!" I said back.

"Cmon please!" Noah begged.

"You sound just like Landon," I chuckled.

"Ew, I'm not a whiny baby," Noah cringed, which made his friends laugh. I rolled my eyes. He's always a jerk to Landon. I don't know what's going to happen when I leave.

"Eh, you kinda are," I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, so are you going to make us food?" Noah asked again.

"How about we just order pizza?" I suggested.

"I feel like you guys always order out," one of Noah's friends said.

"Yeah, we do," I agreed with him. I'm a good cook, but sometimes it's just too much of a hassle. "Noah go order the pizza." I was too lazy to do it.

"Why me?" Noah asked annoyed.

"Cause I'm in charge and I said so," I slightly smirked. This was the best thing about being in charge. I can boss my brothers around and they can't do a thing about it.

"You fucker!" Noah yelled and went to order the pizza. Noah's friends just sat and watched us argue, which wouldn't be the first time.

"Alright, I ordered the pizza," Noah told us, coming back into the room.

"Good boy!" I patted his head and acted like he was a dog.

"Brody stop!" He shoved my hand away and I chuckled at him.

Noah and his friends went to play the Xbox while they waited for the pizza. Lucas and Ben showed up soon after.

"Hey, bro!" Lucas hugged me.

"Hey, uh I just ordered pizza," I told them.

"Sweet! Came at the right time then," Ben said.

We went and sat in the living room. Ben was telling us about his girl problems.

"Dude, she's so hot, but she's fucking psycho!" Ben explained, and I was honestly so happy I have Kaitlin and not a crazy chick.

"Just break up with her!" I told him.

"But she's a good fuck buddy," Ben said. I understand that. Before Kaitlin I had a few of those, but now I'm set with her.

"Ben, cmon bro! It's not that hard to find a new one. There's gonna be tons in college," Lucas told him.

"I guess you're right," Ben finally caved.

We joked around for a while longer, but then the pizza came.

I went to the door and the dude was holding so many. Shit, Noah must of been hungry.

Ben and Lucas helped me bring them into the kitchen. I think Noah ordered at least 10.

"Noah!" I yelled, signaling the pizza was here. I was too lazy to actually go find them.

"Finally, I'm hungry as shit!" Noah said, filling his plate with pizza.