Chapter 35

Landon's POV
Yesterday Kenzi moved to California and I've just been mopping around since. I did go and see her and now I'm just sad.

We had a snow day from school today and my brothers have been trying everything to get me happy, but I'm just not feeling it.

"Landon c'mon mopping around won't help." Brody told me trying to get me out of bed.

I've been in bed since yesterday and I haven't even showered. I'm pretty sure I stink but I just don't care.

"I don't care!" I said trying to push him away. Brody and Noah take turns coming into my room every hour trying to get me to leave.

"It's a snow day! I know they're your favorite." Brody tried. I do love snow days but not even snow can help me today.

"Just leave!" I groan. All I want to do is be alone but they won't have that.

"Nope." Brody said and threw my over his shoulder.

"Brody put me down! I'm not in the mood!" I pounded on his back.

"I don't care! I'm tired of you being sad! We are going to have a fun day so get over it!" Brody told me and I grumbled. I didn't want to have a fun day. I wanted to continue mopping around.

Brody set me down on the couch beside Noah and as soon as he released me from his arms I tried to run out of the room.

"Not so fast." Brody told me grabbing me before I got away. "We are going to have fun today!"

"Stop! I don't want to have fun! I just want to be alone!" I yelled kicking my legs trying to get him to let go of me.

"Landon stop! We're just trying to help." Noah told me. I decided to stop throwing a tantrum and just let them help me.

"Fine! What do you have planned?" I asked.

"Well first you need to eat. Then take a shower because you stink." Brody told me with a smirk.

"Hey! I don't stink!" I protested.

"Yeah right! My eyes are watering just being in the same room as you!" Noah laughed.

"Well in that case I think I won't shower for the rest of the week." I said just to annoy Noah. I probably wouldn't go that long without showering but I might just to bother Noah.

"No way! I'll throw you in the shower if I have too." Noah said ruining my fun. I wish they couldn't just pick me up and toss me wherever they want, but I'm way smaller than them so they probably won't ever stop doing that.

"Fine I'll take a shower." I told them. I was planning on taking a shower then sneaking back to into my room to continue mopping about Kenzi.

They both just nodded. I showered fairly quickly and laid back in my bed. I only got about 20 minutes alone when Noah came looking for me.

"Landon are you ok? Did you fall in the shower again?" He asked with a laugh.

"Shut up! It was one time!" I yelled. They always bring it up to embarrass me. A couple years ago I was dancing in the shower and slipped. They both had to come in and check on me even though I told them that I was fine. I was super embarrassed because obviously I was naked but that didn't stop them... no they had a thorough check to make sure I wasn't hurt.

"Why are you in bed again? We're supposed to be having fun." Noah said coming into my room.

"I don't feel like having fun." I tell him coving my head with my blankets.

"Brody! I need back up!" Noah yelled which isn't good for me. The only thing worse than Noah is Noah with Brody's help.

"No!" I groaned.

"Landon c'mon! We're not doing this. It's either you cooperate or we make you." Brody told me.

I lay on my bed praying they will go away but of course they don't.

"Fine." Brody says throwing my coat and snow pants on my bed. Brody motions for Noah to help him. Noah grabs me off the bed and pins me to the floor.

"Guys stop!" I yelled trying to get away from them.

They ignore me and put the pants and coat on me.

"Now that you're dressed we can play in the snow." Noah said dragging me downstairs.

"Can you be happy Landon now? I miss my fun little brother." Brody asked putting a hat on me. I was contemplating on what to do. I really love the snow and playing with my brothers, because usually they wouldn't do it with me.

"Fine!" I smile. The snow is too much fun not to play in.

I put my boots and gloves on and follow Brody outside. As I was bending down to make a snowball Noah snuck up behind me and put a handful of snow down my shirt.

"Ah! Cold! Cold! Cold!" I yelled jumping around trying to get the snow out.

"Hahahaha!" Noah died laughing.

"Not funny you jerk!" I scowled at him.

Brody wanted to have a snowball fight which I was all for!

"Ready! Set! Go!" Brody yelled.

I ran to a huge pile of snow and started packing it together. I got six nice big snowballs and set them beside me. I picked up one and aimed it for Noah to get back at him for earlier. I threw it as hard as I could and struck him right in the face.

"You're gonna pay for that, Landon!" He yelled wiping off his face. I couldn't help but laugh and wish I got it on video.

My next one was aimed at Brody and I missed.

"Nice try Landy!" Brody yelled.

I kept throwing the snowballs hitting them every once in a while. As I was making more snowballs I felt myself getting pelted by snow.

"You guys can't gang up on me! It isn't fair!" I yelled shielding my face.

All I could hear was their obnoxious laughing and soon I was tackled into the snow face first.

I kept trying to take my face out of the snow but someone had their hand on my head holding it down. I was kicking my legs trying to signal to them that I wanted up but they didn't care.

"Stop!" I tried to yell but it came out as "mhmmm."

My face was burning from being so cold and I was starting to not be able to breath.

"Noah! Let him up! We're not trying to hurt him!" Brody yelled and soon I was let up.

I curled into a ball trying to warm my burning face.

"Shit! Is he hurt?" I heard Noah ask and that's when I decided to pretend to be hurt.

"Bud, you ok?" Brody turned me over.

"No!" I faked cried.

"Noah you idiot! I told you, you were gonna hurt him!" Brody yelled at him.

"I didn't mean to!"  Noah argued back.

As they were auguring I slowing got up and tackled them both to he ground.

"Gotcha!" I yelled throwing snow at them.

"You're such a little shit! I thought you were hurt!" Brody said shoving me off him.

"Nope, but my face is burning." I say and threw more snow at them. Which turned into another snowball fight that I didn't win.