Chapter 33

Landon^^
Landon's POV
Today is the day I've been dreading for the past couple of weeks. I have to get braces. My teeth aren't even that bad! They say they have to fix my overbite. Noah used to have braces and Brody consistently made fun of him. He would call him brace face and make fun of the way he would talk. I'm definitely not looking forward to my brothers making fun of me even more for the next two years.

Brody's been looking for me all over the house but I've hidden under my bed. There's no way in hell he's getting me to that appointment. I thought that maybe if he couldn't find me then we would miss the appointment and I wouldn't have to get them but things never seem to work in my favor. Brody stormed into my room and said, "How stupid do you think I am? I can see your feet. I know you're under the bed."

But I said nothing.

He sighed and grabbed my feet, pulling me out from under the bed. I tried grabbing ahold of something but there was nothing to hold on to.

"Landon you're going to the dentist even if I have to drag you there so quickly get ready." He told me pushing me into my closet and throwing an outfit at me.

"Brody, I'm not going!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Get dressed now!" He glared at me.

"No I don't wanna go!" I complained. Who wants to have a torture device attached to their mouth? I don't want to consistently be in pain.

"Why not?" He sighed running his hand through his gelled hair. He always does that when he's trying not to yell and get angry. He usually does it around Noah because Noah always makes Brody angry. It's kind of funny to see them argue.

"Because you'll make fun of me just like you did to Noah and my mouth will always hurt!" I tell him.

"I won't make fun of you like I did with Noah and your mouth will only hurt for a couple days." He told me.

"Fine." I grumbled taking my clothes and walking to the bathroom.

After changing I went downstairs and saw Brody cooking lunch.

"Lunch is done. Go sit down." He told me. I walked into the dinning room where Noah was sitting and sat beside him.

"Hey." I said looking over his shoulder to read his texts.

"Stop!" Noah says pushing my head away.

I rolled my eyes and waited for Brody to bring me my food.

"Lunch is served." Brody said walking into the room with hamburgers and french fries.

We sat in silence and ate because my brothers have terrible manners and were on their phones the whole time.

"You guys aren't supposed to have your phone at the table." I said remembering the rule they gave me.

"That only applies to you." Noah said with a chuckle.

"Not fair!" I whine.

"Life's not fair, bub." Brody told me taking the dishes to the kitchen.

I huffed and crossed my arms. They always give me different rules than they have for themselves.

"Time to go Landy!" Brody tells me.

"I can't wait to see you as a brace face!" Noah smirks already making fun of me and I don't even have them yet.

"F you!" I growled.

"Hey! Don't say that!" Brody scolded walking back into the dinning room.

"Why? I didn't say the bad word." I asked.