Chapter 23

Landon's POV
Today is Halloween and Kenzi and I are going together to our friends Halloween party. I'm going to be a zombie football player and she is going to be a zombie cheerleader.

I love Halloween except ever year Noah always scares me. Last year he chased me around with a chainsaw in the dark and I had no idea it was him.

It was 9am now and the party didn't start until 8pm. Brody's making me be home by 10:30pm which is annoying concentering the party doesn't end till midnight.

"Brody please let me stay until midnight." I ask, giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"No way! You're only 12." He said patting my head.

"Brody you're killing me!" I groan and lean against him.

"Sorry. When you're 16 I'll let you stay until midnight." He tells me.

"But that's a long time away!" I whine but he just walks away.

"Get over it." He yells.

I sighed and went and sat on the couch. Soon Noah and some girl came and sat on the other couch. Since Maddie and Noah broke up he has been hanging out with a new girl every week.

"Hey bud!" Noah greets me.

"Hey so who's the girl?" I ask because he clearly wasn't going to tell me.

"This is Sarah." He says giving her a kiss.

"Gross! Don't kiss in front of me." I groan.

"Oh like this?" Noah says and starts full on making out with her. Sarah's hand goes up his shirt and starts rubbing his chest.

"Guys! That's gross!" I yell and bury my head in the couch.

"What's with all the yelling?" Brody asks entering the room.

"Them!" I say and point to my brother and Sarah making out.

"Noah stop. Seriously why are you making out in front of Landon?" Brody asks.

"Just to mess with him." Noah smirks.

"Landon go take a shower." Brody tells me, obviously annoyed with Noah and I.

I trudge up the stairs and take a relaxing shower, well it was relaxing. Halfway through Noah came in and dumped a bucket of cold water on me.

"NOAH!!" I scream.

"What?" He laughs, finding way too much enjoyment from torturing me.

"Get out I'm trying to shower!" I tell him and he actually leaves. I quickly finish my shower not wanting Noah to do something else to me. I put on my navy blue boxers and walk to my room. I lay on my bed snapchating Kenzi when all of a sudden my door slams shut and my lights go off.

"Noah I'm not stupid I know you're trying to scare me." I say not fazed by him. I go and try to turn the light back on but it won't. I walk towards my closet to grab some clothes so I can go find Noah and tell him to stop messing with me. I open my closet door and it's pitch black and I can't see much. I head towards my pile of shorts and grab the top one. As I'm looking for a shirt someone with a mask pops out.

"BOOOO!" They yell.

"AHHH!" I scream startled. "Noah stop messing with me."

"I'm not Noah." They say and take the mask off.

"Sarah! What are you doing in my room?" I ask.