Chapter 71

Noah's POV
We've been home from vacation for a couple days. Now I'm just enjoying my summer. Parties, parties, and more parties. I haven't really been home much and Landon doesn't appreciate that.

I was currently at Samantha's house. Her parents weren't home and she doesn't like being home alone.

We were laying on her bed and she randomly jumped on me and started making out with me.

"Whoa," I said shocked, but I kissed her back. She was rubbing her hands up and down my chest. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. I really liked her and I didn't want to ruin it by having sex with her. All my other girlfriends were pretty much just friends with benefits.m, but she was different.

"Yeah," She said breathless.

We started making out again, but this time we were in our underwear. She started pulling down my boxers when my phone started ringing.

I groaned and looked who was calling me. It was Brody. I contemplated answering or not.

"Answer it," Samantha told me.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Where are you?" Brody asked, sounding annoyed.

"At Samantha's."

"I told you, you had to watch Landon today," He stated. Oh riiiight! I remember him telling me something about that last night, but I wasn't listening.

"Oh sorry," I apologized.

"Just come home!" He said and the line went dead.

I groaned and looked over at Samantha.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go," I told her. I really wanted to stay and finish where we left off, but Brody is already gonna be mad.

"It's fine, really," She told me.

"You want to come with?" I asked her, putting my clothes back on.

"Sure!" She got up as well and began redressing.

We went to my truck and I sped all the way home. Thankfully, no cops caught me.

Once we walked inside my house Brody came running down the stairs.

"You're in trouble when I get home," He told me.

"I'm sorry, I just forgot," I said.

"Mhm, whatever. I'll be home later tonight, bye," He said and left.

"Now it's just me and you," I smiled at Samantha.

"And me!" Landon yelled.

"Oh yes, how could I forget you," I laughed.

He came over to me and hugged me.

"I haven't seen you in like 3 days," He pouted. When I come home it's always past his bedtime, so he's sleeping and in the mornings when I leave he's at baseball practice.

"Sorry, bud," I told him, patting his back.

"I don't like it. Please be home more," He begged.

"I'll try, but you can see me all day today, so what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Water balloon fight!" He told me excitedly.

"Ok go get changed and we'll get the balloons," I told him. He smiled and ran upstairs.

"You ready to get soaked?" I asked Samantha.

"Yep, you are so losing," She smirked at me.

"Yeah, right," I said, walking up close to her and kissing her.