Chapter 32

Mark POV (the dad)
After I told Brody I wouldn't be able to make it home for Christmas he called me and told me how Landon destroyed his room and how he was super upset. I decided family was way more important than working. I miss so much of my kids life's by working and I need to start taking time off and spending it with them especially Landon. He's the youngest and the one that I have been there the least for.

I called Brody and told him my plan on surprising Landon for Christmas. I was going to get a giant box and hide in it and Landon could open it Christmas morning and I would pop out. He thought it was a good idea. I let him tell Noah so it would be easier for them to hid it from Landon.

Landon's POV
I woke up super early this morning because it's Christmas and who in their right mind sleeps in... oh wait my brothers! It's 5:50am and I'm waking Brody up first. I ran to his room wearing my Christmas pajamas. I jumped on him and yelled, "WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!!"

"Landon are you serious? It's not even 6am!" He groaned looking at his clock.

"So?? It's Christmas! I wanna open presents so get your fat butt out of bed!" I said poking his face.

"Fine, go wake Noah up but stay in his room until I come get you." He told me. I was content with that answer and I raced out of his room and into Noah's. He was peacefully sleeping but not for long!

"HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I sang jumping up and down on his bed.

"Stop." He said grumpily smacking my feet.

"It's Christmas no time for grumpiness! Now get up!" I insisted.

"Leave!" He demanded.

"Brody told me to wake you up, besides are you not excited to open presents?" I asked. Who isn't excited on Christmas morning. You can sleep in any other day but just not Christmas morning.

"I would be way more excited if you came back at 10." He said covering his head with the pillow.

"Well I wouldn't so get up!" I yell pulling him out of bed.

"Fine, but first at least let me go to the bathroom." He said stumbling into the bathroom.

"Ok fine! But I have to wait in here for Brody." I tell him laying down on his bed.

He went to the bathroom but I have no idea what he was doing because it took him 20 minutes.

"Gosh you're slow!" I complain.

"It's barley 6am so shut the hell up!" He groaned.

While we waited for Brody I had to continuously wake Noah up because he said it was too early for him to be awake and functioning.

"Alright Landon you can come out now!" I heard Brody yell from downstairs. I immediately jumped up and ran downstairs where I saw a huge box sitting by the tree.

"Who gets the big one?" I asked secretly hoping it was me.

"You." Brody said taking a seat on the couch.

"Noah hurry up! I wanna open presents." I yelled to him. He was getting food in the kitchen.

"Chill, a person needs to eat." He said sitting on the ground by the presents shoving his face full of food.

"You have to open the big one first!" Brody told me which I had no objection too.

"Sweet!" I said walking up to it. I was trying to figure out what it was but everything I asked for wasn't that big.

"Haha the box is bigger than you, shorty!" Noah laughed as I stood beside it.

"Can you not make fun of me for one day!" I groan.