Chapter 11

Landon's POV
My grounding was finally over and today Noah and I are going to hangout. He let me pick any place I wanted to go and I picked Six Flags! My whole family loves roller coasters.

It was 6 in the morning and I was too excited to sleep anymore, so why not wake Noah up?! I went to his room and he was dead asleep. I snuck up to his bed and bellyflopped right on top of him.

"Noah! I'm ready to leave!" I told my sleeping brother.

"Landon, it's 6am. The park doesn't open until 9! Go back to bed!" He groans.

"But I'm too excited to sleep!" I said while jumping on his bed. He grabbed my ankle and pulled my down beside him. Noah wrapped his strong arms around me, holding me tight so I couldn't move.

"Just go back to sleep." He said again, while cuddling me to his chest. I gave in not wanting him to be grumpy all day.

Noah's POV
Landon woke me up at 6am this morning but I made him go back to sleep. I woke up again at 8 to see Landon cuddled up to me fast asleep. I rubbed his back trying to wake him up.

"Mhmh." He mumbled and snuggled his face farther in me.

"Buddy, are you ready to go to Six Flags?" I asked shaking him.

"Mhm what?" He asked opening his eyes.

"Are you ready to go to Six Flags?" I asked again.

"YES!!" He yelled and started jumping on my bed. I chuckled at him. He always gets so excited.

"Ok go get ready and we can leave." I told him. He jump out of my bed and ran to go get ready.

I got ready as well. As I was doing my hair Landon barged into my room. I really wish he would knock but I'll save that argument for another time.

"Can you do my hair bubba?" Landon asked walking over to me.

"Sure, sit down." I told him and he did. I started doing his hair when he starts asking weird questions.

"Noah, you think I can dye my hair blue and get a mohawk?" He asked.

"Absolutely not." I told him, thinking his crazy.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Because dad would kill me if I let you do that." I told him, while giving him a nice quiff.

"Fine!" He said giving up. He sat there on his phone for the rest of the time.

"Done! Now go downstairs and I'll be down there in a few to make us some breakfast." I said to him while putting my gel away. He left my room to let me finish getting ready. I made sure I had my phone, wallet, and keys before going downstairs.

"What do you want for breakfast bud?" I asked, finding him in the kitchen.

"Cereal." He told me, which makes it easy on me because I don't have to cook. I got out two bowls and poured Frosted Flakes and milk in them. Landon ate quickly. He was just itching to leave.

"Noah hurry up!" Landon groaned.

"I'm almost done, calm down." I told him, finishing my last bite of cereal.

"Finally!" He said as I put my bowl in the dishwasher.

"Ok let's go." I said. Landon raced out the door to my truck like it was a competition. Oh help me! This kid is gonna be crazy all day. I started the truck and began driving the 30 minutes to Six Flags. I stopped at a red light and saw Landon texting Mackenzie. I grabbed his phone and quickly read some of the texts. He is such a flirter.