Chapter 39

Brody's POV
It was Saturday morning and I just woke up. I checked my phone and saw that Kaitlin asked me if we could hang out today. There was a new restaurant opened and she wanted to try it.

I grabbed a pair of boxers and went into my bathroom. I striped down and got into the steamy shower. Once I finished washing my body, I got out and dried off. I put my boxers on, then went to my closet to find a outfit.

After finally getting ready I went downstairs to have breakfast. I was thinking my brothers would be asleep because none of us are early risers. I was surprised to see Landon on the couch, but as I got closer I realized he was dead asleep. The tv was playing one of his dumb shows that I didn't know the name of. I thought about waking him up, but I decided it was best for him to sleep.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a egg sandwich. As I was eating Noah came downstairs in his pajamas.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I said back.

"I was wondering if I can go out today?" He asked.

"You're still grounded." I told him.

"Yeah, but I've been good! That should count as something." He tired.

"You do realize two days ago you had Landon try to steal back your stuff?" I scoffed. There's no way I'm letting Noah off of punishment. He needs to learn his lesson.

"Brody please! It's Saturday!" He begged.

"No, now stop asking." I told him, putting my dishes in the sink.

I went to the living room to check on Landon. He was still asleep and snoring some. I sat down by his head and shook him.

"What?" He groaned.

"Wake up! I need to talk to you!" I told him. He reluctantly sat up and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm going to lunch with Kaitlin today, so either you can come with us or hangout here with Noah." I told him.

He thought for a moment.

"Go with you and Kaitlin." He smiled. I thought that was best cause Noah is not in the best mood since he's been grounded.

"Ok, go get ready." I told him.

He hopped off the couch and ran upstairs.

I texted Kaitlin and told her Landon would be joining us. She didn't mind. She loves him.

"What should I wear?" Landon yelled. I stood up and walked to his room. He was standing in his closet wearing boxers.

"Just wear jeans or something. It's cold out." I told him. It's winter so it's pretty chilly.

"Ok." He pulled out jeans and a sweatshirt.

We went my car and headed to Kaitlin's.

"I'm gonna go get her." I told Landon. He nodded and continued to play on his phone.

I got Kaitlin and went back to my car. I opened the door for her and saw Landon still sitting in the front seat.

"Landon get in the back." I told him. He kept he eyes on his screen totally ignoring me.

"Landon." I say and take his phone from him.

"What? I was about ready to win!" He whines.

"I don't care. Get in the back." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine!" He groaned and got out of the car. He quickly gave Kaitlin a hug then got in the back.

"Can I have my phone back?" Landon asked as I pulled out of the driveway.