Chapter 76

Landon's POV
It's been two weeks since my brothers party. My dad decided to stay home with us for at least a month cause he couldn't trust us anymore. He did let me keep Max, but only if I took really good care of him.

I'm not grounded anymore, yesterday was my last day, but my brothers still are. Brody hasn't been grounded in a year so it's funny watching him cope without anything.

"Landon come feed Max!" My dad shouted to me.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I was in my room getting ready. My friends were all hanging out at the mall today and I was hoping my dad would let me.

I ran down the stairs and saw Max waiting patiently by his bowl.

"I can't always remind you to feed him, so you need to remember or the dog goes," My dad told me.

"I'll remember! I promise!" I said, scooping some food into Max's bowl.

"Ok you better. Can you go get your brothers for breakfast?" My dad asked.

"Yeah," I responded.

They were probably both still sleeping. That's all they do now that they've been grounded.

I went to Brody's room first and he was sleeping. I walked over to his bed and tapped his cheek a couple times.

"Stop," He groaned, swatting my fingers away.

"Dad says you have to get up," I told him.

"I don't care, leave!" He ordered me.

"Whatever, dad is gonna be mad," I warned him.

"God, you're so annoying," He complained, sitting up.

"Jerk," I muttered, leaving his room.

I went down the hall to Noah's room. He was in his bathroom so I took a seat on his bed.  I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram and soon Noah came out.

"It's breakfast time," I told him.

"Aren't you still grounded?" He asked, seeing me on my phone.

"Not anymore."

"Lucky bastard," He muttered.

"Haha sucks for you!" I teased.

"Shut up," Noah shoved me, while he walked out of his room.

We all went downstairs and sat at the dining room table. My dad brought in french toast, eggs, and bacon. Brody and Noah immediately started grabbing food and once they were done there was no food left.

"Hey!" I whined. I was really hungry.

"What?" Brody asked stuffing his face.

"I wanted food!"

"Boys, give your brother some food," My dad told them. They gave me one piece of french toast, two pieces of bacon, and a tiny amount of eggs. Even though it wasn't a lot it was enough for me.

"So dad...." I started saying.

"Yeah?" He looked up.

"Can I go to the mall with my friends?" I asked.

"You don't have any friends," Noah joked.

"Be nice," My dad warned him. "But yes you can."

"Sweet!" I smiled.

"I have to go down to the office today and do a couple things so I'll be gone all afternoon. I expect you guys to stay home," My dad told my brothers.