Chapter 20

Landon's POV
Today was my date with Kenzi and I'm really excited. I have been wanting to take her out for awhile. There is a fair in town and I decided to take her there because she really loves rides.

Brody has to drive us which I'm not too excited about because all he'll do is embarrass me.

Right now it's early Saturday morning and I just couldn't sleep. I have a lot of homework and I started doing some. For one of the questions on math it needed my height. I ran downstairs and grabbed a measuring tape. It's was kind of difficult to measure me by myself but no one else was awake. Once I actually figured out how to do it I found out I was finally 5 foot!! I was so happy I have been short my whole life and my goal is to make it to 6 foot. I ran to Brody's room and shoved the door open and jumped up and down on his bed yelling, "IM 5 FOOT!" over and over again.

"Landon I get it you're 5 foot but shut up! You're still a short little baby." He groans. I get really annoyed because my family has always made fun of me for being short but I can't help it.

"Shut up dipshit!" I yell.

"What did you just say?" He said glaring at me.

"Can you not hear? I said shut up dipshit!" I say again. He gets up from his bed and grabbed my arm and smacked my mouth.

"Don't cuss." He growls.

"Bitch, fuck, shit!" I smirk. He picks me up forcefully and brings me to his bathroom. He sets me down on the sink and says, "I told you to stop cussing! But since you decided to disobey you're going to get soap in your mouth."

"No." I argue and try to run out the door. Again I say try because I only made it two steps before Brody caught me and set me back down.

"Landon you're testing my patience." He told me.

"I don't care! You're not putting soap in my mouth." I say.

"Yes I am! And if I have to force you, you can forget about your date with Kenzi." He threatened.

"No please!" I beg.

"Landon I'm going to ask one more time! Open your mouth!" He says sternly.

"Bubba please don't make me." I whine.

"Now!" He answers. I sit there still not opening my mouth.

"One."

"Two."

"Th..." He starts but I open my mouth. He squirts soap into my mouth and says, "You have to hold it in your mouth for five minutes and if you spit it out you're grounded."

I sit there with the disgusting taste of soap in my mouth and began to tear up. This is one of the worst things Brody has ever made me do.

Noah walks in looking really tired and rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"Landon got in trouble." Brody answered.

"What did he do?" He asks curiously.

"He was cussing at me so I put soap in his mouth." Brody said to Noah.

"Awe did little Landy get soap in his mouth?" He teased. "Oh is he crying too?"

"Noah stop now unless you want soap in your mouth as well." Brody threatens, and Noah immediately stops.

"Times up Landon." Brody informed me. I spit the soap out of my mouth and gag some. Brody handed me a glass of water that I happily took.

"Alright no more cussing or it will be in your mouth longer." Brody told me.

"I won't!" I answer quickly. There is no way I'm getting soap in my mouth again.