Chapter 31

Landon's POV
We arrived in Breckenridge Colorado last night and it's great! We didn't have time to hit the slopes yesterday so that's what we'll do today.

"Can we go skiing now?" I asked my slow brothers. They were doing their hair in the mirror. We're gonna be wearing a helmet who needs to do their hair??!?

"We're eating breakfast first Landon." Brody told me.

"But why? I'm not even hungry!" I complained. I've been waiting on them all morning and they're taking forever!

"Because we're hungry and you're gonna need energy for your day." Noah told me. I huffed and gave up. I sprawled out on Noah's bed and watched tv.

"Alright we're ready!" Brody announced.

"Finally!" I sprung up from the bed. We went down to the restaurant and ordered our breakfast. I got chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. My brothers must've been hungry because they finished so fast. Brody paid then we went to get our skiing equipment.

I could barely walk! I had super heavy boots with skis attached and a fluffy coat and ski pants.

"Landon c'mon walk faster!" Noah rushed me.

"I'm trying! You guys have longer legs!" I said jogging a little to catch up with them.

"You're not supposed to walk with the skis attached until you're skiing dummy!" Brody laughed at me.

"This is basically my first time so sorry if I didn't know!" I huff. Brody used to go on skiing trips all the times with his friends so he's pretty much an expert.

"I know. I'm just messing with you!" He laughed detaching the skis from my boots. Which might I add made it way easier to walk!

"Let's go on the black diamond first!" Noah told us.

"NO!!" I yelled. There is no way they're getting me to go on that one. It's the expert trail and seeing as I've barely done this before, I would pretty much die!

"Baby." He teased.

"You guys said this would be fun, but all you're being is jerks!" I pouted.

"We're just teasing. It'll be fun. I promise." Brody said leading us to a ski lift.

"We'll start out easy just for you, baby." Noah smirked.

"Shut up! I'm not a baby you idiot!" I yelled punching him in the arm.

"Punch me again and see what happens." He grits through his teeth.

"Guys stop. Look we're up next." Brody said pointing to the ski lift. They're taking me to a green level mountain first because that's the easiest one. We put our skis on and got our poles in our hands.

"Is getting on the lift hard?" I asked. I've seen many people in tv struggle to get on and off of them.

"A little. Don't worry I'll help you." Brody told me. We walked forward in line and got in front of the lift. "When I say sit you sit!" The lift was moving fairly fast. I was watching it from behind me not knowing exactly what to do when Brody yelled, "SIT!" I quickly sat not wanting it to leave without me.

"Not so bad, was it?" Noah asked.

"Nope, it was cool!" I smile. The ride to the mountain didn't take very long, then we did a similar process in getting off. Brody guided me to the side to show me a few tips before he sent me down the mountain because I know absolutely nothing.