Chapter 78

Landon's POV
I woke up in the worst mood ever. I don't know why, but everything was annoying me. I didn't want to have to look or talk to anyone today.

I laid in my bed scrolling through my phone annoyed. All my friends went out last night and my brothers wouldn't let me, so that just adds to my grumpiness.

I was getting really hungry but I didn't want to go downstairs cause I could hear my brothers, but I was just too hungry.

I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. Noah was leaned up against the refrigerator talking to Brody. I needed the milk so I could make cereal but I didn't feel like asking Noah to move. I walked closer to Noah and glared at him, but that did nothing. I huffed and used all my strength to push him out of the way.

"Move! I want milk!" I yelled, while I pushed him.

"What's wrong with you?" Noah asked, as he stumbled out of the way.

"You were in the way," I told him, grabbing the milk from the fridge.

"Stop being rude," Brody told me.

"I'm not! You guys are being idiots!" I yelled. I walked over to grab a bowl from the cabinet, but I was too short and couldn't reach. That just made me more frustrated. I had the milk still in my hand and I threw it on the ground hard, making milk go everywhere.

"Landon, what the hell?" Brody yelled.

"Shut up! I hate you guys!" I stormed to my room.

"Get back here and clean your mess!" Brody told me.

"NO!" I slammed my door shut.

Brody's POV
I'm not sure what Landon's problem is. He came downstairs in a terrible mood and made a huge mess.

"Why is he such a brat?" Noah asked.

"I don't know but I don't want to deal with this," I groaned. He has actually been super good for over a week so I'm not sure what the problem is.

"Well I'm gonna go watch tv, have fun with him," Noah said.

"Wow, thanks for the help," I said sarcastically.

After arguing back in forth with Landon he finally came downstairs to clean his mess.

"Why are you being so grumpy?" I questioned, while he was mopping up the milk.

"I'm not!" He glared at me. I tried not to chuckle, but his face was just so funny.

"Stop laughing at me!" He screamed, making his face go red.

"Chill," I told him.

He mopped up the rest of the milk and ran back upstairs. I went to the living room and sat beside Noah.

"What was he screaming about?" Noah asked me.

"I laughed at his face he made," I told him.

"Geez! Something is obviously wrong with him," Noah said. Most of the time Landon has a reason for being grumpy. Usually it's if he didn't get his way or he's grounded.

"I know," I sighed. I'll talk to him later about it, but right now he needs to cool down.

I sat on the couch watching tv with Noah for a hour. Landon stayed in his room. I didn't even hear him walking around upstairs.