Chapter 68

Landon's POV
Today we are leaving for the cruise.  We don't actually get on the boat until tomorrow, but we have to fly out to Florida today cause we have to get on the boat super early. So we'll just spend the night in a hotel tonight.

My dad let Brody bring a friend because it was his gift, so he's bringing Kaitlin. I was a little bummed out I couldn't bring a friend, but I like Kaitlin.

"Are you ready?" Brody asked, walking into my room.

"Yeah, one second," I told him. I had to grab my swim trunks.

"I'll meet you downstairs," He said, leaving my room.

I got all my things packed and grabbed my heavy suitcase. I rolled it down the hallway, but then I got to the stairs. I picked it up and started walking down the stairs, but halfway through it started getting too heavy. My hands started slipping and I was trying to keep my grip. As I was struggling Noah came running down the stairs.

"Help!" I begged. He looked at me and laughed, but did take the bag from my hands.

"This isn't even heavy," He commented, easily walked down the stairs. I rolled my eyes with annoyance.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him. He always makes fun of my strength.

"Let's go guys!" Brody yelled.

We still had to go pick up Kaitlin and then head to the airport. I'm glad the flight wasn't as early as the one to Hawaii. We only had to be at the airport by 10am.

Noah took my suitcase and put it in the back of Brody's truck. I went and sat down in the truck while they loaded it.

"Ready to go?" Brody asked, backing out of the driveway.

"Wait!" I yelled. I forgot my phone on my bed.

"What?" Brody asked, stopping the vehicle.

"I left my phone inside," I said.

"Hurry and get it," He told me.

I rushed inside and grabbed my phone off my bed and ran back to the truck.

"Got everything now?" Brody asked.

"Yep," I nodded.

He backed out of the driveway and began driving to Kaitlin's house.

"I'm gonna go get her," Brody told us. Noah hopped in the backseat with me cause Brody made him.

"I don't know how you sit in the backseat all the time. It sucks!" Noah groaned.

"I know, but you guys don't give me an option on where I want to sit," I told him and he rolled his eyes.

Brody and Kaitlin came back before Noah responded.

"Hey guys!" Kaitlin greeted us.

"Hi!" I said happily.

We talked a little, but soon pulled up to the airport. We all got our bags and walked inside.

"There's basically no one here," Kaitlin commented.

"I know, this never happened," Brody said. Usually when we come to the airport it super crowded.

We went through security and got our bags checked in. Then we went to our gate. We were the only ones there and we weren't even that early.

"You guys want food?" Brody asked.

"Yes!" I immediately said. When can I ever turn down food?!