Chapter 94

Noah's POV

I was woken up to loud banging downstairs. I knew it was my dad and Kathy. They went out last night and I guess they just got home. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs.

"Why are you guys being so loud?" I asked, kind of annoyed they woke me up.

"Oops, sorry. We'll be quieter," My dad said as he was getting stuff out of the fridge. "Oh and we are taking you boys out tomorrow."

"Why?" I wondered. I don't really like being in public with my family.

"Just for fun. Landon has been begging me for all of us to do something," My dad answered.

"Ok," I shrugged. I was still half asleep.

"Goodnight Noah, I'm going home. I'll see you in the morning," Kathy told me. I nodded and mumbled a goodnight on my way upstairs.

I got back in bed and was just drifting off when I heard a little voice.

"Noah?"

I rolled over and saw Landon standing by my bed.

"What?" I asked. I really just wanted to go to sleep and people kept interrupting me.

"Can I sleep with you?" He asked.

"Why?"

"I had a bad dream and I keep hearing noises downstairs," He told me.

"I guess," I said moving over. "But the noise downstairs was dad."

He hopped in bed beside me and snuggled into my chest.

"Thanks bubba," He sighed with content, while closing his eyes.

"Goodnight," I kissed his forehead before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

Morning

I woke up with a clinging Landon on me. I looked at the clock and it read 8:30. It was pretty late for me. I usually have to wake up at 6 and go to football. School starts in a week so we've already started conditioning for football and let me tell you, it's fucking sucks. I usually have Brody with me cracking jokes and making it bearable, but we won't be playing on the same team this year.

I was scrolling through my phone because I wanted to let Landon sleep a little more. While he was sleeping I was sending pictures of him with funny filters to all my streaks.

I soon got a text from my dad saying to meet him downstairs and to bring Landon.

I could wake up Landon like a nice big brother, but who are we kidding, that's no fun. I pried his hands off me and slowly rolled him off the bed. He landed with a big thump.

"Oww!" I heard him groan. "Did I roll off the bed?"

"Yep," I laughed. He was so confused.

"Nuh uh! You freaking pushed me!" He sat up and yelled at me.

"So what? Anyways dad needs us," I told him, helping him off the ground and shoving him out my door.

"It's too early for you to be a jerk," Landon complained to me, while he stumbled down the steps.

We walked into the living room and saw my dad, Kathy, and Brody sitting on the couches.

Landon went and jumped on Brody, which made him groan and I sat in the recliner.

"Ok, so today we decided to have a fun day. We'll go to dinner and ice skate!" My dad told us. Landon was grinning really big and Brody just nodded. I on the other hand really didn't want to go. It was my last week of summer and I didn't really want to spend it with them.

"I'll pass," I said. My dad glared at me.

"You can't just pass," He told me. "Now everyone go get dressed."

Landon's POV

I was happy to be having a fun day with my family. Right after my dad told us I raced to my room and got ready. I put on shorts and a t-shirt then went back downstairs.

"It's going to be cold at the ice rink. You need a sweatshirt, dork," Brody laughed at me as I was not well prepared.

I rolled my eyes, but went to get one. We all piled in my dads suburban. I sat in the middle seat with Brody and Noah sat in the very back.

It took about 30 minutes to get there, which just gave my dad more time to talk to us. Noah seemed annoyed the whole ride and kept rolling his eyes at everything.

"You ready to fall on your ass?" Brody teased me as we walked inside.

"I won't be the one falling, you will," I said smugly, but I knew that was a lie. I was ok at skating, but I still fell a lot. My brothers on the other hand are just great at everything and it's quite annoying.

"Sure," Brody chuckled.

We got our skates and my dad helped me put mine on. They're so hard!

"Alright, Kathy and I are going to watch for a while. Boys, please watch Landon and make sure he doesn't hurt himself too much," My dad told us.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. I know I'm clumsy, but still he doesn't have to bring it up.

"We got it dad. We'll make sure the little shit is safe," Noah patted my head, while my dad scolded him for cussing in front of me.

We started walking out to the ice and I was already falling. I grabbed onto Noah, as he was the closest.

"We haven't even got to the ice yet," Noah pushed me off him.

I got my balance again and followed my brothers. They had already got on the ice.

"C'mere we'll help you get onto ice," Brody offered and I accepted.

I grabbed onto his hands and he steadied me as I walked onto the ice.

"Alright, now don't fall," Noah told me as he and Brody skated off.

Great, I'm alone.

I hung onto the sides and very slowly skated forward. My brothers kept lapping me and laughing at how far I've gotten.

I finally got brave enough to let go of the sides. I skated some until I got distracted and started falling. I braced myself for the fall, but it didn't come. I opened my eyes and saw Noah.

"You got lucky," Noah laughed as he set me back on my feet. I smiled up at him as I was grateful for that.

We skated some more and I fell a lot. My butt hurts so bad and Noah thinks it funny to keep slapping my it.

"Ok guys, it's time to go home. We have something to tell you," My dad said as he grinned at Kathy.

Weird.

We all piled into the car again and drove home. I was freezing from all the ice so I snuggled into Brody on the couch.

My dad and Kathy went upstairs right when we got home so I don't know what they're planning on telling us.

"They're being weird," I told my brothers, but they soon came down the steps.

"I'm not sure how to tell you guys this so I'll just come out and tell you," My dad said.

I was getting worried. I looked at my brothers and they were both looking at each other.

"We're pregnant!"