Chapter 19

Landon's outfit^
Noah's POV
Lately Maddie and I have been fighting a lot. I don't want to break up with her because I still love her but things are just not working out. She seems really distant and we never seem to hangout anymore. I was interrupted from my thoughts by a knock at my door.

"Come in." I say and Landon walks in. He only knocks if he's in trouble or he wants something.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"What if I didn't want anything. Maybe I just wanted to hangout with you." He said.

"Just tell me what you want, munchkin." I smile. Even though I'm upset with the Maddie situation, Landon seems to always put me in a better mood.

"Can you take me to the mall and watch a movie with me?" He asks hopeful.

"What movie?" I ask.

"The new ice age one!" He tells me with a smile on his face.

"I guess." I say. I don't really want to watch that movie but it will keep my mind off of Maddie.

"Sweet!!" He says happily.

"Alright let me get ready then we can leave." I told him.

"Ok, I'll be in my room." He says and leaves while I got changed.

" He says and leaves while I got changed

Noah's outfit^

I made my way to Landon's room and saw him laying on his bed with his head hanging over the edge.

"I'm ready." I say and laugh at the way he's laying.

"Finally." He said and follows me to my truck.

"The movie doesn't start for an hour so let's go shop." I tell Landon and started walking to Aeropostale. I started looking around and found three pairs of jeans, two joggers, and five shirts. Then I found Landon some clothes too.

"Landon go try these on." I tell him handing him a pile of clothes. If Brody and I didn't help him shop, his clothes would be a disaster.

"Why?" He whines.

"Because they will look good and you need something to wear on your date next week." I say.

"Fine." He says and walks over to the dressing room. I follow him in to make sure his putting them on right, which sounds like it should be easy but for Landon he seems to struggle.

"Put these on first." I say handing him a flannel shirt and skinny jeans.

"Noah I think these jeans are too tight." He groans, struggling to pull them up.

"No they aren't. Here let me help you." I say and pull them up. "How do they feel?"

"Uncomfortable." He says trying to stretch the jeans out.