Chapter 26

AN: Might not be able to update for the next month.

Landon's POV
Today is the last day of my grounding and I could not be anymore excited. My dad found out that I TP someone's house and he was not happy. He yelled at me for hours, then made my punishment longer by two weeks. He didn't think the one Brody gave me was intense enough.

I just wanted to sleep the whole day but Brody had other plans.

"Landon get up." He said, standing beside my bed.

"No." I mumble into my pillow.

"Don't make me get the ice water." He threatened. Every time I don't want to wake up they pour cold water on me. It wakes me up but puts me in a bad mood.

"Why can't you just let me sleep?" I asked.

"I have things to do today and it's already 10am." He told me.

"I can't leave the house anyways, so what's the point of me waking up?" I asked. I really wish he would just let me sleep. I would be in a way better mood if he just let me sleep for a couple more hours.

"Landon just get up. I don't want to argue with you." He stated annoyed.

I should probably get up before I really irritate him, but what's the fun it that?

"No." I simply say.

I hear footsteps and my door opening. I open my eyes to see Brody exiting my room. Just as I thought I won he pours ice water on me.

"COLD!" I yell, jumping out of bed. I look over at Brody who is smirking and I glare at him. He finds too much enjoyment from cruelly waking me up.

"If you would've gotten up the first time I asked you, we could've avoided this." He tells me.

"You suck!" I grumble.

"Go get changed and meet me downstairs." He told me, leaving my room.

I decided to halfway listen to him. I'm going to get dressed but I'm going back to sleep in his bed. There's no way he will pour water on his own bed. I changed into some joggers and quietly walked across the hallway to Brody's room. I slowly peeked inside hoping he wasn't in there and to my luck he wasn't. I got all cozy and warm and drifted off to sleep.

"LANDON!" I heard Brody yell which startled me awake.

"Hmm?" I asked, still waking up.

"I told you to meet me downstairs not go to sleep in my bed." He said.

He was beyond pissed and I wasn't about to push him farther than I have already.

"Sorry, I was just really tired." I answered.

"You got your nap, now meet me downstairs." He said a little more calmly.

I followed him downstairs and noticed Noah on the couch sleeping.

"Why does he get to sleep but not me?" I whine. That's totally unfair.

"He's not grounded." Brody told me. "Now eat your breakfast."

I sat down and started eating my food and
Brody watched me for a while making sure I was doing what I was told. After a while he was content with me eating my breakfast and he left the room. I finished eating but I wasn't about to tell Brody that. Then he would give a list of chores to do. Messing with Noah sounded way better to me. I grabbed a kleenex and started tickling his face with it. He moved to itch his face then fell still again. I did it for a while but he wasn't waking up and I was getting bored. I took a couple steps back from the couch then started running full speed and I pounced on him. He definitely woke up this time.