Chapter 64

Brody's POV
Yesterday was my last day of high school! It feels so weird that I'll never have to go back. Seniors get out a week before everyone else. The school thinks that gives us time to get jobs or apply colleges, but it really just gives us more time to party.

Even though I don't have school today I had to wake up early to get my brothers ready for school. I knew if I left Noah in charge of that he would sleep in and not even get to school.

I went to Noah's room first. I usually wait a little bit before waking up Landon because it doesn't take him very long to get ready.

Noah was still sleeping in his bed even though I heard his alarm go off 5 minutes ago.

"Noah get up!" I shook him. He rolled over and looked at me.

"I think since you don't have school we should just all stay home," He told me.

"Yeah, so then you'll fail all your classes and dad will beat your ass," I laughed. My dad wouldn't actually beat him. He would just be super pissed and ground him for the whole summer.

"Oh well since you put it that way, I guess I'll go to school," He said, getting out of bed.

"That's what I thought," I chuckled. The wrath of my dad always gets him.

"Can you leave now? Unless you wanna see my sexy self naked?" He smirked, making me roll my eyes.

"You're not even sexy," I teased.

"Fuck you!" He flipped me off.

"Stop cursing and get ready," I told him, with a shove.

I walked out of his room and checked my phone. It was only 6:30. I had 10 more minutes until I had to wake Landon.

I didn't really want to make breakfast, so cereal is what they're gonna have to eat.

I started watching tv until it was 6:40. I climbed the stairs and went to Landon's room. I was about ready to wake him when Noah ran into the room.

"IM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT!" He sang, and whipped his shirt off.

"Oh god! What's wrong with you today?" I asked. Normally he was grumpy in the mornings.

"I finally don't have to go to school with you," Noah said, smiling big.

"Wow, thanks bud," I rolled my eyes.

"Leave my room!" Landon groaned, waking up.

"Nope, you have to get up," I told him.

"It's too early," He whined.

"Have fun with him Brody!" Noah smirked and left the room.

"Landon c'mon!" I pulled the covers off him. He curled into a ball and started whining.

"Don't make me force you," I threaten. He looked up at me to see if I was serious or not.

"Ugh, fine!" He sighed and got up.

He grabbed some clothes then went into the bathroom and shut the door.

I left his room and saw Noah walking down the steps shirtless.

"You gonna put a shirt on?" I asked him. He looked down at his chest.

"Ah shit!" He cussed and went back to his room. He can be a complete idiot sometimes and this is one of those times.

"I have a shirt this time!" He grinned, putting it on. It was a gray Adidas shirt.

"Good for you," I rolled my eyes.