Chapter 86

Mark's POV

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled at Noah.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You know what! Why would you lock Landon in my closet?"

"Ohh, um, I don't know. I was just mad, but I'm sorry dad!" Noah told me.

I sighed, trying to calm down. I know Noah was just caught up in the moment and didn't think of how much he was actually hurting Landon, but he should still know better.

"You can't just throw people in a closet when you're mad at them!" I told him, trying to make him get the point.

"I know dad, I really do," He said with a annoyed tone.

"Drop the attitude cause you're already in plenty of trouble," I said sternly.

"Dad, I'm sorry, but you don't know how annoying he can get!" Noah told me.

"I don't care how annoying he may be, you can't do that to him," I said.

"You don't understand!" He yelled and started crying. I was confused cause Noah never cries.

"Don't understand what?" I asked in a soft tone, taking a seat beside him.

"It's the anniversary of her death!" He sobbed more.

I felt so bad. I totally forgot.

Ever since Noah was 6 he was best friends with this girl Taylor. They did everything together. I just knew when they got older they would date, but they didn't get a chance to.

When they were 14 Taylor was going through a ruff time at home, which at the time no one knew. Her parents were abusing her and she finally got to the breaking point. She went up to her room and committed suicide.

Noah was a wreck for a while. He wouldn't ever talk about it or really talk in general. One day Brody got him to talk and things started looking better. It took a while, but I could finally see Noah's real self again.

"I'm sorry, I forgot," I told him, pulling him into a hug.

"It's fine, but now I feel bad about what I did to Landon," Noah said, wiping his tears.

"Yeah, he's pretty shaking up," I informed him. "And I know you were upset, but you're still in lots of trouble."

"Ugh, what's my punishment?" He asked.

"Grounded for a month and you have to get Landon ready for bed for the next 2 weeks," I told him. He didn't enjoy putting him to bed. Landon was too wild at bedtime.

"Ok," He slumped down in his chair.

Landon's POV
I was in my dads room watching tv. I could hear him and Noah yelling. I knew my dad was furious at him, I kinda was too.

"Woah, what's all the yelling for?" Brody asked me.

"Noah hurt me so dad is mad at him," I told him.

"What did he do? Dad sounds super pissed!" Brody was shocked. It usually takes a lot to get my dad to yell. He pretty calm most of time.

"He tied me up and locked me in dads closet," I answered his question.

"Wait? Why?" Brody asked.

"I broke his Xbox," I told him, and he nodded with a frown on his face.