Chapter 85

Landon's POV
Today was just a boring summer day. Brody is out with friends and Noah is somewhere in the house. Well, at least I think he is. I haven't seen him in a couple hours.

Tv has became boring and all my video games. I really wanted to play X-Box and only my brothers have them. They usually don't let me play either. My dad bought a family X-Box but Noah took it last year when he broke his.

"NOAH!" I yelled through the house.

"WHAT?" He yelled back. I heard his footsteps and soon I saw him coming down the steps.

"What do you want?" He said, looking up from his phone.

"Can I play your Xbox?" I asked.

"Nope," He answered quickly, without even thinking.

"Please!" I pleaded.

"No," He said again.

Noah went to the kitchen and I followed him. He pulled a Gatorade out of the fridge.

"Can I have one?" I asked him.

"Get it your self," He told me. I rolled my eyes, but I did grab one out of the fridge.

I tried to twist the lid off but it wasn't budging. I gritted my teeth and tried again. Nothing.

"Can you help me?" I asked Noah, holding the Gatorade out.

"Landon seriously? Can't you do anything by yourself?" He asked annoyed.

"Yes, I can!" I answered. I don't know why he's being so rude to me.

"Here," He handed me the drink. "I'm going across the street to hangout with Kyle, you stay here."

"Why can't I come?

"Cause you're annoying as fuck!" Noah said and left.

I sighed. If he's gonna be a jerk the least he can do is let me play the Xbox.

I smiled mischievously and went to his room. I got it plugged in and put in GTA.

As I began playing I got a text.

Group message with big bubba, Noahy😈

Big bubba- Are you guys being good?

Dang! It's like he knew I was doing something I wasn't supposed to be.

Noahy😈- Landon's not

Wtf? He's not even home to know if I'm being good or not!

Me- You aren't even home with me so how do you know, jerk!

I add the jerk part cause I'm still mad about earlier.

Big bubba- Noah why aren't you home with Landon?

Ohhhh he's gonna get it know.

They kept texting back and forth but I was too involved in this game to text back.

I was going so good! I've beat my high score and unlocked new stuff!

Suddenly, I wished I hadn't drank that Gatorade earlier. I clutched my legs together, trying to hold the pee in. The pressure got too much, so I had to pause the game. I ran to Noah's bathroom and peed. On the way back, I tripped over some clothes, knocking the Xbox off his tv stand. It crashed to the floor and I my heart dropped.

"No, no, no!" I mumbled to myself. I hoped that it still worked. When I flipped it back over, the top was all crushed.

"Landon, I'm home!" Noah yelled from downstairs.