Chapter 50

Landon's POV
It was the middle of the night, but I was thirsty, so I went downstairs for a drink. I quietly walked to the kitchen trying not to wake my brothers. I poured myself a glass of cold water and headed back to my room. As I was walking past Noah's room I heard noises. I put my ear on the door and it sounded like he was throwing up.

"Noah?" I walked in. I saw him sitting on the bathroom floor by the toilet.

"Yea-" He got cut off by throwing up again.

"Are you ok?" I asked after he was finished.

"Kinda, but you need to leave before you get sick too." He told me. He looked super sick. His eyes were glassy, he was sweating, and he looked really tired.

I left his room, but I ran over to Brody's. Brody always helped us when we were sick. I walked in and he was sleeping because it is like 2 am.

"Brody!" I whispered and shook him.

"Huh... what?" He opened his eyes and rubbed them tiredly.

"Noah's sick." I told him. He immediately got up and ran to Noah's room. He was still on the bathroom floor.

"Hey bud." Brody said walking over to him. Noah just grunted.

"Let me get you some medicine." Brody told him and went to get some. I stood in the bathroom not sure what to do. Brody came back shortly with some pills in his hand and a glass of water.

"Can you try to take these?" Brody asked binding down beside Noah.

"I can try, but I might throw it up." Noah told him taking the pills.

"Are you gonna be ok?" I asked. I don't like when my brothers get sick.

"Yeah, I just have the flu or something. I'll be fine in a few days." Noah said making me feel a little better.

"Let's get you back to bed. Sleep will help." Brody told Noah, helping him into bed.

"Landon can you get me a trash can?" Noah asked, which I guessing in case he throws up. I went to his bathroom and grabbed it and set it beside his bed.

"Thanks, bud." Noah half smiled. I knew he was trying to act like he felt better than he actually did since I was around, but I could see through it.

"Landon you need to go back to bed. You have school in the morning." Brody told me. I didn't want to leave Noah even though I couldn't do anything to help him.

"Is Noah going to school tomorrow? I asked.

"No." Brody said, but Noah said yes at the same time.

"Noah you're throwing up. You can't go to school tomorrow." Brody told him.

"Brody c'mon! I have a huge test and I don't want to miss basketball." Noah tried, but he started throwing up again.

"You can't even go 5 minutes without puking, you're not going. Just try and get some rest." Brody told him as he emptied out his trash can.

"Fine." Noah groaned. He rolled over and pulled the covers over his head.

"C'mon Landon." Brody pushed me into the hallway.

"Can I stay home tomorrow?" I asked. I wanted to stay here with Noah to make sure he's ok.

"I don't know bud. Just go to bed. We'll talk about it in the morning." He told me, taking me to my room. I got under the covers and closed my eyes.

"Night Landon." Brody kissed my forehead.

The next morning my alarm went off at 6am. I hopped out of bed and went to Brody's room. He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.