Chapter 75

Brody's POV
Tonight is Noah and I's big summer party.  We usually have a couple, but at least one big one. We were getting everything set up and of course Landon was complaining about not being able to come.

"I'm not a little kid! Just let me go!" He yelled, getting agitated.

"You are a little kid, and no you can't come," I said calmly.

"Please, bubba!" He begged.

"No, now go to your room until lunch is ready," I told him.

He made a pouty face but went upstairs. Every time we have party's he's always gonna try and come and it's always gonna be a no.

I went to the kitchen and tried to figure out what to make for lunch. We didn't have much food. I really needed to go to the grocery store.

"Why is Landon being grumpy?" Noah asked, walking into the kitchen.

"I won't let him come to our party," I told him.

"He's still trying?" Noah chuckled. Landon has been trying all week.

"Yep," I nodded my head. "What do you want for lunch?"

"Chicken wraps," He told me.

I nodded and started making them while he went and watched tv.

"It's ready!" I yelled through the house.

Noah got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Can you go get Landon?" I asked him.

"Sure."

A minute later Noah came down the steps without Landon. I looked at him confused.

"He's asleep," Noah told me.

"Good, then he won't bother us for a while."

We ate our food then started getting ready for the party.

We set up the stuff outside by our pool. We got big speakers, beer pong, some kegs, and lots more. This was definitely not a kid friendly party.

"So I can drink at this party?" Noah asked me.

"Just a little bit," I told him.

"Ok," He shrugged. I prefer him to drink at one of my party's so I can watch him.

We finished setting up and it was 5. The party didn't start until 10, so we had some time.

Landon finally came down from his room. His hair was spiked in all direction and his face had wrinkles from the bed sheets.

"Looks like someone had a good nap," I said. He walked over and sat beside me on the couch. He leaned his head on my shoulder and he just looked really out of it.

"Now that I took a nap I can stay up and party with you guys!" He gave us a cheeky smile.

"Yeah right," Noah told him.

I grabbed Landon's head and lightly squeezed.

"What part of no party do you not understand?"

"I'm still going. I don't really care what you think," He told me.

"I guess I'll just tie you to your chair in your room and lock you in there all night," I threatened.

"I hate you," He muttered and walked over and sat beside Noah.

"But for real stop asking cause you aren't coming," Noah told him.

A couple hours later the party just started and Landon was situated in his room.