Chapter 60

Brody's POV
I was downstairs on the couch cuddling with Kaitlin. Noah was the only one home with us, and Landon was with his friends.

My dad called me yesterday and said he was coming home for a couple of nights. He wanted to have dinner with the family plus our girlfriends. He has met Kaitlin but not Samantha and Landon didn't have anyone at the moment. My dad doesn't like when we date before the age of 14, which all of us broke, but he still doesn't know.

"Ew," Noah said, when he saw Kaitlin and I.

"Shut up," I told him.

"Can you like get a room?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go to Noah's room," I told Kaitlin and she laughed. I stood up and started walking towards the stairs. I wasn't really planning on going to his room, but his reaction will be funny.

"No, I don't want you guys having sex on my bed," He said, grabbing my arm. I knew that stuff made Kaitlin uncomfortable, but Noah has no filter.

"Shut the hell up." I punched him pretty hard.

"Ow, fuck!" He grabbed his arm in pain.

"Don't say stupid shit," I told him, he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, what time is the dinner?" He asked.

"We're meeting dad at the restaurant at 7," I told him. "So make sure you and Samantha are ready."

"Ok got it. She's coming over in like 20 minutes," He told me. It was 5 and we didn't really need to leave until 6:30.

"You can leave now," I told him. He was interrupting us.

"Wow, love you too," He rolled his eyes and walked upstairs.

"He's so dramatic," I complained to Kaitlin.

"Just like you?" She laughed.

"I'm not dramatic!" I protested. She rolled her eyes. I leaned in to kiss her when my phone when off.

"Hello?" I said into the phone. I didn't bother to check who it was.

"Hey Brody," ohhh it's my dad.

"Oh hi," I wasn't expecting him to call me.

"I'm just reminding you about dinner, and don't forget Landon this time," He chuckled.

"It was one time!" I told him. It was a couple years ago. Landon was sleeping and I might have forgot to take him, but I noticed like 10 minutes later and came back and got him.

"Alright, my plane is about to land. I'll see you later," He said and hung up.

Kaitlin laughed at me when she heard what my dad said. I told her about it after it happened and she thought I was being irresponsible, but can't a person make one mistake???

We played around on snapchat for a while when the door opened, in ran Landon. He came and jumped right on top of Kaitlin and I.

"Kaitlin!" He smiled and gave her a hug.

"Hey Lan!" She said back.

"Wow, didn't even greet your own brother!" I muttered to him.

"Well I see you everyday," He told me.

"Turd," I pushed him off us and he fell to the floor. He was about ready to say something when he was interrupted by the doorbell.

"COME IN!" Landon yelled.

"Just go get the door," I told him, he groaned but listened.

"Hey, Samantha!" I heard him say.

They both walked into the living room.