Chapter 5

Their dad Mark with little Landon
Landon's POV

The next morning I woke up in between Noah and Brody. They were still sleeping along with Cody and Kyle. A thought popped into my head, lets mess with them!! I grabbed a sharpie, an airhorn, and whip cream.

I decided to use the sharpie on Noah. But I wasn't going to put it on his face. He would go crazy and probably actually kill me. He was laying on his back, with no shirt. I'm going to draw a face on his stomach I thought. I used his belly button as the mouth and drew some eyes, crazy hair, mustache, and a huge nose.

My next victim is Brody. I squirted whip cream all over his chest and face. Nothing too bad because he is 10 times stronger than me.

I was on my way to mess with Kyle, when both Kyle and Cody sat up and said, "We're awake, so don't try anything." I huff and say fine.

I grabbed the airhorn and told Kyle and Cody to plug their ears.

"BEEEEEEPPPP!"

Brody and Noah jumped up, looking around the room startled.

"Omg!! You should have seen your faces!" I say while laughing uncontrollably.

They looked pissed to say the least.

"Landon!" They yelled at me.

"Bro you should see your stomach."  Kyle tells Noah.

Noah looks down and does not look amused. He looks up at me and if looks could kill I would be dead by now.

"Sorry..." I say quietly.

Before Noah could answer Brody started yelling at me.

"Landon seriously?? Why did you put whip cream all over me?"

"It was just a joke." I said "geez learn to take a joke." I mumbled to myself.

"Fine I can take a joke." He said. Whoops
he heard me.

"Now come give your big brother a hug." Brody smirks at me.

"Uh I'd rather not." I answered backing up.

"Too bad." Brody said tackling me. He smeared the whip cream all over me.

"How's that for a joke?" Brody asked.

I just rolled my eyes. I started to stand up when Noah pushed me down and sat on me.

"Not so fast Landy." Noah said using my nickname. "Since you drew on me, it's only fair that I draw on you."

"No! No!" I yelled and tried to get him off of me. He out weighs me by at least 50 pounds.

Noah takes the cap off the marker and starts drawing on my face. After 5 minutes he lets me up.

"You guys suck!" I yelled.

"Well your the one that started it." Brody pointed out.

"I know! But you guys always mess with me. I was just trying to get you back!" I told them.

"We will always mess with you, and you will never be able to get us back. That's what you get for being the youngest." Noah tells me.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to see what Noah drew on my face. It was awful. He gave me a unibrow, mustache, and wrote idiot on my forehead.