Chapter 52

Landon's POV
I woke up and it was Saturday morning. I hurried to the bathroom cause I felt like my blatter was gonna explode. I took a quick pee and while I was washing my hands I noticed a red bump on my face. As I examined it more closely, I realized it was a pimple. I've never gotten one before and I was not happy about this one.

Thankfully it was Saturday because there's no way I'm leaving the house with this on my face. I kept trying to think of ideas to get rid of it quickly, but I couldn't come up with any. I looked through my cabinets and found some band aids. I figured those were work for now. I would just tell my brothers I cut my head or something and hopefully they would go with it.

"Landon! Breakfast is ready!" Brody yelled. I put the band aid on and went downstairs.

Brody was in the kitchen finishing up the food and I didn't know where Noah was. I was walking down the last few steps when Noah came up behind me and flicked my ear.

"Noah stop!" I yelled coving my ears. I kept walking because I didn't want him to start asking questions about my band aid.

"Landon stop!" He mimicked my voice, following behind me.

I went in the dinning room and sat down. I laid my head on the table and covered my ears. Thankfully Noah didn't follow me. I could hear him talking to Brody in the kitchen.

"Here Landon." Brody said handing me my plate. I lifted my head and his eyes immediately saw my bandage.

"What happened to your forehead?" He asked taking a seat beside me.

"Oh, I accidentally hit my head on my bedside table." I lied.

"This morning?" He asked and I nodded. I knew he would ask me a lot of questions. Usually if I got hurt I would always go to him.

"Did you disinfect it? You don't want it getting infected." He told me.

"Uh y-yeah I did." I stuttered a little. I'm one of the worst liars ever. Every time I try I get really nervous and end up telling the truth.

"You wouldn't be lying would you?" Brody asked looking at me. I didn't trust my voice, so I shook my head no.

"Landon we all know you suck at lying, so why do you keep trying?" Noah asked with a laugh.

"I'm not!" I said quickly, which might have been too quick. Now they really know something's up.

"Bud, just tell us." Brody said nicely.

"Fine." I sighed, pulling the band aid off.

They looked at my forehead for minute, then started laughing.

"You're lying about a pimple." Noah said holding his stomach from laughing too much.

"Uh yeah." I told them, my face turing bright red.

"Why would you lie about that?" Brody asked me after he finished laughing.

"Cause it's embarrassing!" I whine and covered my face.

"Everybody gets them. It's not a big deal." Brody tells me.

"Yes it is! Now I can't leave the house!" I told them and they laughed at me again.

"I have some spot cream that will make it go away quickly." Brody told me.

"I want some!" I immediately said. I'll do anything to try to get rid of this stupid pimple on me.

Brody took me to his bathroom and got the spot cream. I sat down on his counter and watched him rummage through his drawers.

"Here." He handed it to me. "Put it on the pimple and leave it on all day."