Chapter 25

Noah's POV

Landon's been grounded for a week now and he is absolutely annoying. He has been doing everything in his power to piss me off.

It was 8 in the morning and I just woke up. I'm chilling in my room watching tv when Landon barges in.

"Hey Noahy." He smirks, jumping on my bed.

"Get out!" I tell him, pushing him off my bed.

"Make me." He taunts.

He really just wants me to beat him up. I've been trying to be patient with him but his being a little shit.

"Fine." I say, walking over to him and slapping him really hard.

"Ow!" He yells. "Why would you hit me so hard?"

"You were asking for it." I told him, pushing him out of my room.

I close my door and lock it, not wanting Landon to come back and bother me. Minutes later someone starts pounding on my door.

"What?" I call out annoyed.

"Open up. I need to talk to you." Brody says. I sigh in relief that it's not Landon.

"What's up?" I ask, opening my door.

"Landon just came to me complaining that you slapped him." He says, entering my room. That little shit is trying to get me in trouble.

"Yeah, he was being annoying." I sigh.

"He's always annoying. Just don't hurt him too bad." Brody told me. "I'm making breakfast soon, come downstairs."

I followed Brody down the stairs but went to the living room instead and just to my luck Landon was laying on the couch. He was watching some stupid cartoon that I wasn't in the mood to watch.

"Give me the remote." I tell him, standing over him.

"No." He argues, not bothering to make eye contact.

I take the remote from his hand not in the mood to deal with him.

"Noah stop! I was watching something." He whines, standing up trying to grab the remote from me.

I push him back and take a seat on the opposite couch.

"I'm not watching your dumb cartoons." I say, looking at him pout.

"BRODY!" He calls, wanting to tattle on me.

"What?" Brody groans, walking into the living room.

"Noah stole the remote from me." He complains.

"You're not even supposed to be watching tv. You're grounded." Brody tells him.

"Whatever." Landon pouts, going upstairs.

Brody goes back to the kitchen to continue making breakfast, while I watch sports.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Brody yells.

I get up and make my way towards the kitchen to collect my breakfast. Brody is actually an amazing cook. He cooks us most meals. I don't really cook myself. If I'm left in charge of making dinner I always order out.