Chapter 84

Brody's POV

This weekend is my college enrollment. Since college starts in less than a month you go and get your schedule ready and meet new people. I had originally planned on going by myself, but Landon wanted to come so I'm bringing both my brothers.

I'm so pumped for college. I actually got signed to play football and basketball with A&M.

In college I'm going for business degree. My dad wants me to take over his company some day, which I'm not complaining about.

Since the college I'm going to (Texas A&M University) is 3 hours away we're leaving today and staying at a hotel the whole weekend.

"Let's go to a sorority party!" Noah grins.

"You have a girlfriend," I rolled my eyes.

"So? I wanna see hot chicks!" Noah smirked. Noah seems like he is a bad boyfriend, but usually he is nice. He just likes girls way too much.

"Keep your dick in your pants," I told him.

"But it wants to be free," He responded with another smirk.

"What wants to be free?" Landon asked, coming down the stairs.

"Oh, nothing. Are you all ready to go?" I asked Landon.

"Yeah," He nodded his head and went to get his suitcase.

"Maybe I can get a really nice blowjob from a sexy college girl," Noah told me.

"Stop, you're not getting a blowjob!" I told him sternly. I'm pretty sure he was joking cause he wouldn't do that to Samantha.

"What's a blowjob?" Landon asked. My eyes almost popped out of my head.

I know you must think he knows everything about sex and stuff cause he has 2 older brothers, but we never talk about that stuff around him. We try to keep him as innocent as possible.

"Guys? What does it mean?" Landon asked again, snapping me out of my trance.

Noah looked at me telling me to say something.

"Uh... it's nothing you have to worry about bud," I told him. I literally couldn't think of anything.

"Ok," Landon shrugged.

I glared at Noah, hoping he would get the message and stop talking about the hot girls.

"So, are we ready to go?" I asked them.

"Yup!" Landon smiled. He had his book bag full of things to entertain him on the way there, slung over his shoulder.

We all got our bags and put them in the back of my jeep.

"Are you gonna come home every weekend and see me?" Landon asked.

"Probably not," I told him. I didn't really want to drive back and forth all the time, but I will make time to see him.

"Oh," He said, sadly.

"You'll see me a lot. You can come to all my games and I'll try to go to all yours," I told him.

"Pff, I don't wanna see you play. You're probably gonna suck more than you did in high school," Noah said and I heard Landon giggling.

"Well, so far my records are beating yours, so..." I responded to his stupid comment.

"Ooo! He got you there Noahy!" Landon laughed.

"What did I tell you about calling me Noahy?" Noah turned around and glared at Landon.