Chapter 4

Their house^

Landon's POV

It's been a couple of days since I got sick and I'm finally better. Brody and Noah took pretty good care of me since my dad was a month long business trip.

Noah had his friends over today, Kyle and Cody. Kyle's little brother Brandon was my best friend. They were all in the game room playing Xbox.

"Kyle why didn't you bring Brandon with you?" I asked. Usually he brings him with him.

"Sorry he's grounded." Kyle says continuing to play COD.

"Ugh what did he do?" I asked curiously.

"He broke a lamp while playing catch in the house." He answered while pausing the game.

"Landon stop interrupting us." Noah said annoyed.

"But, but I'm so bored!" I said wanting him to entertain me.

"Too bad. Go bother Brody." He said shoving me towards the doorway.

"Sorry you can't bother me, I'm leaving. Noah's in charge." Brody said entering the room.

"What? I don't want to watch him." Noah argues back.

"Well too bad." Brody says not caring.

"Hey! I don't need someone to watch me!" I told my brothers.

"Yes you do. I'm leaving I'll be back later. There's money on the counter for food." Brody says walking out the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked.

"On a date." He said and stopped walking.

"Ooooh!! A date?? With your girly friend Kaitlin?? I asked messing with him. He's been dating Kaitlin for almost a year. Noah also has a girlfriend, Maddy. They have only been dating for a couple of months.

"Yes now goodbye." He said while shoving me a bit.

"Bye! Don't stay out too late. No drinking, drugs and no sex!!" I said trying to piss him off.

"Landon I'm gonna kill you!" He said walking back over to me.

"No! I'm sorry please!" I said hoping that he wouldn't hurt me.

He walked over to me and grab me roughly.

"Noah help me!!" I yelled. He and his friends just laughed at me.

"Nah this is too funny." Noah said back.

Brody picked me up and walked outside toward the pool. I immediately knew what he was doing.

"No! Brody please I'm sorry." I begged.

He didn't say anything. He walked close and threw me in the deep end of the pool. I sank in the water and kicked my feet to swim to the top. Good thing it was summer and the water was warm I thought. Once I resurfaced I yelled "Brody I hate you!"

"Haha! Next time don't be an idiot and say that." He said clutching his stomach while laughing.

I swam to the shallow end and climb out the pool. My clothes stuck to my body. I scowled at everyone while they were laughing.

"You all suck!" I yelled pissed off.

"Haha I'm sorry." Brody apologized, "but I really need to go. Landon be good. Bye guys, I love you!"

Brody left and now it was just me, Noah and his friends.

"Landon go take a shower and dry off before you get sick again." Noah told me.