Chapter 29

Brody's POV

Kaitlin finally got home today after being on vacation with her family for a week. I could not wait to see her! I was waiting for her text that told me she finally made it home so I could go see her. As I was waiting I made sure Landon was ready.

"Landon are you dressed?" I called out. I waited and waited for a response and one did not come. "Landon!"

"Huh?" He asked walking into my room, whilst on his phone texting.

"Are you ready? We have to go to Kaitlin's soon?" I asked slightly irritated he wasn't listening.

"Yeah but, why do I have to come?" He said taking his eyes off his screen.

"I can't leave you alone." I say. Every time I want to leave the house and I have to bring him with me he always complains about not being able to stay home alone. I would love if my dad would let me leave him alone. It wound make it easier for all of us, but he says it's my job as an older brother to look out for him.

"But Noah's home." He pointed out. Noah hates watching Landon. Noah really does love Landon he just doesn't like responsibilities.

"I'll ask him, but you know he hates it." I told Landon. "NOAH!"

"What?" He asked walking into my room eating chocolate. For real every time I see him he is eating something else! I have no idea how he's not fat!

"You wanna watch Landon?" I asked already knowing the answer but I'm humoring Landon.

"No." He answered. "And before you say it's because I hate doing it, it's not that, it's because I have plans already. I'm actually feeling nice today and if I didn't have plans I would've watched him."

"Fine." Landon pouted.

"I have to go. I'll see you guys later." Noah told us. "Bye little buddy." He said kissing Landon on the forehead in attempt to make him stop pouting.

Noah left and Landon just made himself right at home and laid down on my bed texting.

"Are ya comfy there?" I asked sarcastically.

"Eh not really. Noah's bed is better. I'm just waiting to leave." He told me getting a huge smile on his face as he texted someone.

"Who you texting?" I asked sitting beside him trying to get a peek at his phone. I got to keep up my good big brother reputation and make sure he stays out of trouble.

"If you must know it's Kenzi." He says shoving me away, or at least try's too. He's a bit too weak for me, which makes it great for me.

"Nice try weakling." I smirked trying to aggravate him a little. What's the fun in being the oldest if you never annoying them?

He tackled me onto my bed and sat on my stomach and smirked down at me.

"Whose the weakling now?" He asked thinking he had me pinned. I easily flipped him causing him to shriek, which I chuckled at. He sounded like a little girl.

"You're still the weakling." I stated pinning him down with my knees on his arms. Then he started to struggle. It's like he thinks he can escape. I can hold him here for as long as I want. He won't be able to get up unless I'm willing to let him go. "Struggle all you want you're not getting up."

"Dad said you have to be nice to me now or you'll get in trouble!" He tried.

"And whose gonna tell dad I was being mean to you?" I asked amused by him.

"Me!" He told me. I knew he wouldn't. I know I can be mean to Landon sometimes but that's only to toughen him up.

"If you think I'm mean now wait and see what I'm like after you tell dad." I threatened. I was totally laughing inside at his face after I said that. It was complete and utter fear.