Chapter 49

Landon's POV

Every year my brothers have a team bonding sleepover after basketball tryouts. The tryouts were yesterday and whoever made varsity comes over to our house tonight.

Brody and Noah made varsity along with 8 other guys. Their sleepovers are usually tons of fun, but they don't always let me stay for the whole time.

"Landon, you have clothes laying all over. You need to pick them up." Brody told me as he was trying to get the house clean for tonight.

"They're not mine!" I lied. I knew they were mine because I couldn't figure out what to wear, so I brought my clothes to Noah and he helped me.

"Yes they are. No one else has that small of clothes." Brody said picking up a shirt from the living room floor to show me how small it was.

"I'll do it later. I'm busy." I told him. I wasn't really busy. I just didn't want to get up. I was laying on the couch with a fuzzy blanket and I was super comfortable.

"No, do it now. The guys are gonna be here soon and you have crap everywhere." He said. I might have a problem with staying organized. I have clothes laying in about every room and my shoes are all over the house too. My room is definitely the worst, but I just hate cleaning. Brody try's to get me to clean my room once a week, but I never do. That's just too much work!

"Fine!" I sigh and got up. I picked up all my clothes from the living room and game room and threw them into a pile in my room.

"Landon!" I heard one of my brothers yell.

"What?" I yell back.

"Come get your clothes from my bathroom." I figured it was Noah because I took a shower in his bathroom this morning. I walked over to his room and noticed he was cleaning. Noah's room used to be terrible, but he's been keeping it clean lately. I'm probably the messiest one in this house.

"Your stuff is over there." Noah pointed to a pile in the bathroom. I honestly have no idea how that much of my stuff got in here.

I picked up my stuff and tossed it into my room then ran back downstairs.

"I did it!" I told Brody.

"Good, now just don't make a mess. The guys will be here soon." He told me and I nodded. I went back to the couch and got comfy again.

"DING-DONG"

"Landon get the door!" I groaned.

I got up and wrapped the fuzzy blanket around me and went to the door. I peeked through the window and saw Lucas.

"Hey Lucas!" I said opening the door.

"What's up little man?" He ruffled my hair. Why does everyone do that?

"Stop!" I slapped his hands away.

"So where's your brothers?" He asked walking inside and closing the door.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Hey man!" Brody said walking down the stairs.

They began talking and it was boring me, so I went upstairs.

Soon all the guys were here being loud and obnoxious. I was sitting on the couch watching them wrestle.

"Your brothers getting beat up." Kyle told me pointing to Noah. Lucas and Brody were sitting on top of him.

I found it funny because Noah is usually the one to beat me up.

"Good!" I smiled.

"You shouldn't of said that!" Noah told me, picking me up.