Visited By Royalty

*At The Aquarium*

It was early in the morning when Lillian's bedroom door swung opened, her curtains were pulled back which resulted on the sun shining on Lillian's hair that fell around her head like an halo. Lillian mumbled and turned around, facing her back to the light she started to pull the blanket over her head, but before she could cover her head the blankets were pulled off. Lillian pulled her legs up to her chest, she placed her one arm over her eyes and started to yawn. As Lillian raised her arm to see who disturbed her slumber, she noticed that no one was there, as she leaned up and rested on her elbows she rubbed her eyes and looked around her room.

"MORNING MY FIRE LILLY!!!!" 

"aaaahhhhh!!!!"

*THUD*

Lillian now lay on the floor next to her bed shocked. Her Grandpa looked down at her scowling "Get off the floor child, don't you know its bad for your back?" He asked

"mmbmbmbmblleel" Lillian mumbled. Ping looked down with a raised eyebrow "What was that?"

" IF YOU DIDN'T SCARE ME HALF TO DEATH THEN MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE ON THE FLOOR CRAZY OLD MAN!!!!" Lillian screamed as flames came out of her mouth and clenching her fists.

"Quite down child, don't you know that people are still sleeping? I swear you are really an inconsiderate child

"Quite down child, don't you know that people are still sleeping? I swear you are really an inconsiderate child. hmpf" Ping spoke as he turned around and walked out the door leaving Lillian behind with a "wtf" face...

 hmpf" Ping spoke as he turned around and walked out the door leaving Lillian behind with a "wtf" face

"You have got to be kidding me!" Lillian yelled as she fell back on her bed face first. Lillian got up and began her day. First, she fed Kasai and gave him a good brush down. Then she continued to the other animals, making sure they all had food, clean water and no injuries. Once Lillian finished at the last enclosure she placed the feed bucket down and looked towards the cliff side, an evil smile crossed over her face. Lillian placed her fingers to her mouth and whistled for Kasai, as he came running she jumped on his back. 

Kan was at the wooden gates sweeping away the "left overs" of the animal feed. 

*wwwooooossshhh*

All the leaves and dirt came flying up again as Lillian and Kasai ran out the gates.

"Hey!!! Watch it you crazy child!!!" Kan yelled almost snapping his broom. Lillian turned her head and waved. "Sorry Uncle Kan!!!" Lillian yelled before turning back and heading to cliff side. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Lillian and Kasai arrived at the cliff side, Lillian walked to the edge and watched the ocean. She closed her eyes and listened. She heard everything, every bird chirping, every wave crashing on the shore. She took a deep breath. 

Lillian's crimson eyes shot open, she rolled her shoulders back and out came a pair of small white wings. Lillian smiled and started to walk to the cliff side. She was a few feet back before Kasai stood in front of her worried. The Lionshark looked at his owner and then at the cliff side, he whimpered and started to push Lillian with his head away from the cliff side. Lillian looked at Kasai and smiled, "Don't worry boy, I've got it this time." Lillian walked passed Kasai and started running to the edge, as she got close she leaped into the air with her arms open wide and dived down. As the ocean came closer to Lillian's face her memories of the last dive came back....

*flash back*

"Stubborn Child! You are note READY! What do you not understand? Your wings are small and fragile!" Ping yelled at his Grand daughter. Lillian stomped her foot at the ground and growled " I am more than ready! You will teach me the next set of Flight skills!" Ping looked at Lillian and pinched his nose, he turned around and walked away, " I said No!". Ping left Lillian at the cliff side. She turned and started running towards the edge and yelled "If you wont teach me! Then I will teach myself!" Lillian jumped off the edge. Ping turned around stunned and ran to the edge, He watched Lillian's figure get smaller and smaller. Her wings were out but she wasn't gliding yet. Pings eyebrows scrunched together before he dove after the stupid girl.  Ping's Grey wings shot out of his back as he fell down the cliff side, his beard and hair flapping in his face but his golden eyes shone right through. Lillian was screaming. The ocean and sharp rocks were getting closer, she placed her arms in front of her face and started flapping her wings like crazy. As Ping got closer he noticed something strange about Lillian's wings, they were on... Fire? He caught Lillian in his arms and cradled her, she was shaking and holding on to him tightly "I-Im s-so sorry Grandpa..." Lillian stuttered. Ping was furious but held her close as he whispered in her ear "You will be ready one day, just not today child."

*End flash back*

Lillian's eyes were glowing as they shot open, she extended her wings and before she could hit the water the current picked her up. She flew along the ocean before turning around and flying full speed back up the cliff side. Kasai was laying on his tummy looking over the edge, as Lillian swooped by Kasai hissed at her and roared at her for giving him a fright. Lillian smiled at him and petted his head "sorry boy, It's all the excitement" There were trumpets being blown back at the aquarium as Lillian looked over the hills she saw the Royal carriage approaching, Lillian smiled "Zuko is here!!! Come on Kasai!!" Lillian yelled as she started running down the hills.

*At the aquarium*

General Ping and Kan were waiting at the gates as the Royal Carriage appeared. When the carriage stopped the door man opened the door and out stepped General Iroh and followed by him was Prince Zuko. Everyone bowed before them. Ping spoke with his head down "Welcome General Iroh and Prince Zuko, I welcome you to my aquarium and humble lodging accommodations, I trust that you will find everything in or..." 

"ZUKO!!!!" 

As Everyone turned their heads there was a cloud of dust. Iroh took out his fan and started fanning the dust away, Ping coughed slightly and Kan was looking around to see what in the world that was. As the dust cleared everyone noticed that Prince Zuko was... Gone!?!?! As Ping turned his head he was shocked and trembling at the sight he saw before his eyes, Prince Zuko was on the floor and Lillian was on top of him hugging him. Ping could barley breath "L-l-Lillian, um, d-dear, that's no way to greet the Prince of the fire Nation!!" Lillian stood up and looked at her grandpa she shrugged her shoulders and turned back to Zuko "Did you just sass me child?!?!?!" Ping started breathing flames before he felt a hand on his shoulder he turned to see General Iroh smiling at him, Ping turned around and started bowing continuiously "My apologies General Iroh, I don't know what is the matter with Lil..." Iroh started laughing at the old man " Ping my old friend, it's been too long. They are children, there is not title among them, come now, lets have some tea."

As Everyone walked to the main house, Lillian put out her hand to help Zuko up. "sorry about that, I'm just so happy to see you!" Zuko laughed as he dusted himself off, "I can see so." Zuko smiled and hugged Lillian again, he pulled away "It's really good to see you Lilly!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------