The Freedom Fighter's

It was nearly a days travel to the secret earth kingdom harbor that the Pai sho player had sent them to. When Lillian's eyes fell upon the odd shaped mountain she nearly squealed from excitement, she grabbed both Iroh's and Zuko's arms and dragged them towards the entrance, "We're finally here!" Lillian said excitedly. Iroh gave Lillian a small smile, "It seems we are my dear." Iroh replied. Zuko pulled his arm free and crossed his arms over his chest, "I don't see why you have to be so happy. We're still on the run." Zuko hissed. Lillian shrugged her shoulder's, "Guess I'm looking forward to actually having a life again." Lillian said as she took her passport from Iroh and walked towards the female line. Zuko growled in irritation before following his uncle to the other line. Lillian was staring at all the people from different nations that were gathered there to start a new life. Lillian wasn't focusing on where she was going when she suddenly slammed into someone's chest and began stumbling back, "Whoa, I gotcha ya!" said the guy as he caught Lillian's waist. Lillian felt her cheeks heat up," I am so sorry! I should have paid attention to where I was going." Lillian said embarrassed as she bowed at the handsome guy before her. Lillian stared at his long messy hair and his jade green eyes, "hey, no worries!" The guy placed a piece of grass in his mouth, "Name's Jet." Jet said as he held out his hand, "Kohana, um your diamond green eyes shine" Lillian stammered. Jet raised his brow, "Ah... did I say that out loud?" Lillian asked as she fanned her face, "Yeah you did, but if I may Kohana, your eyes are not so bad either." Jet said as he rubbed his neck. Lillian smiled, "I'll see you around Jet." Lillian said as she stepped around him and ran to the ticket counter, "yeah, later Kohana." Jet said with a smirk. 

Lillian was waiting in line when Zuko suddenly stood beside her with a large blush, "And now?" Lillian asked but her question was answer for her when Iroh stood on her other side with a large grin, "Nevermind... it was uncle." Lillian said as she held her head. Zuko nodded as they moved forward. Lillian thanked the woman for her ticket and then followed the crowd of people toward the boats. The moment Lillian stepped on the boat she felt her stomach turn, "Uh oh..." Lillian gasped as she placed her hand over her mouth. Zuko raised his brow, "We spent three years on  a ship and you still get sea sick?" Zuko asked disgusted as Lillian hung over the side of the ship, "Shut up Zuko."Lillian groaned. Iroh looked out to sea, "Who would have thought, after all these years, I'd return to the scene of my greatest military disgrace...as a tourist!!! as he says this last bit, he turns to Zuko and Lillian, putting on a flowered straw hat with a large grin. Iroh gave Lillian a herb that she had to eat causing her to pull a sour face, "Look around, we're not tourists, we're refugees." Zuko said grimly, "Oh just suck it up." Lillian said as she rolled her eyes, Zuko takes a sip from his bowl, " Ugh! I'm sick of eating rotten food, sleeping in the dirt... I'm tired of living like this. " Zuko say's angrily as he throws his bowl of food away. Lillian leans against the rail, "Aren't we all." Jet's voice causes Lillian to straighten, "My name's Jet, and these are my freedom fighters, Smellerbee, and Longshot." Jet said. Lillian waved at Jet, "Hey Kohana, fancy meeting you here." Jet said as he winked at Lillian causing Zuko to look out to ocean, "Hello" Zuko says softly. Jet takes a step closer, "Here's the deal. I hear the Captain's eating like a king, while us refugees have to feed off his scraps. Doesn't seem fair, does it?" Jet says while keeping his eyes on Lillian's, "What sort of "king" is he eating like?" Iroh asks curiously, "The fat happy kind." Jet replies. Iroh's mouth opens slightly with a small drool, "Want to help us Liberate some food?" Jet ask as his eyes jump from Zuko to Lillian"Lee?" Lillian asked as she nudged Zuko, "I'm in" Zuko says as he turns around, "Kohana, what about you?" Jet ask's with a smile, "I-" Lillian was interrupted by Zuko, "She stays. We'll go." Zuko said quickly causing Lillian to raise her brow. Jet nodded his head, "Meet me at the bottom of the stair case at midnight." Jet said before walking away. Lillian spun around, "What was that about!?" Lillian growled. Zuko crossed his arms, "What?"Zuko asked in a monotone, Lillian felt her temper rise up, "Don't act like you don't know! I will be helping tonight, and you can't stop me." Lillian said as she stood right before Zuko. Zuko leaned over Lillian, "No." was all Zuko said before walking away. Lillian's eyes widened but before she could go after him Iroh caught her arm, "Let's not get more upset my dear." Iroh said slowly. Lillian looked at Iroh and then at Zuko before nodding and walking in the other direction.