Priority

The sun streaked into the fire Lords chambers. Lillian laid on her stomach with her arms tucked under the pillow. The blanket laid at the bottom half of her body covering her lower back but her legs laid uncovered.

Lillian stretched her arms outward and sighed, "Good morning beautiful." Zuko's voice whispered. Lillian lifted her head and hummed through her hair that fell in front of her face, "Good morning Handsome" Lillian yawned and sat up, "Why are you up so early?" Lillian asked as she rubbed her eyes, "come back to bed" Lillian growled. Zuko stepped forward and placed a small kiss on Lillian's shoulders, "I wish I could, but I have meetings and a full schedule today." Zuko sighed. Lillian sulked before an evil smirk crept on Lillian's lips, "oh, okay then, one more kiss for your fiancee?" Lillian mumbled. Zuko rolled his eyes, "Can't get enough of me, can you?" Zuko snickered as he leaned down but Lillian wrapped both her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep, passionate and lustful kiss. Lillian's tongue swirled in his mouth causing Zuko to groan with pleasure, finishing up their kiss, Lillian bit the bottom of Zuko's lip and pulled away, "Have a good day my love..." Lillian giggled at Zuko's flushed face. Zuko glared at Lillian, "How can you expect me to walk out like this?" Zuko demanded. Lillian tilted her head to the side, "eh?" Zuko raised his head to the ceiling, "Look down..." Zuko whispered with a blush. Lillian's eyes traveled down towards a small dent in his pants, "oh... well enjoy your meetings! I'll take care of myself. Love you" Lillian leapt off the bed and rushed to her clothes and closed the bathroom door. Zuko groaned before shaking his head and walking out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin and Shane were arguing in the war room with Sokka, Ping, Thorn and Aang, "She made her decision! Why can't she have happiness!" Sokka growled, "There are procedures and rules, we have to convince her to reconsider! " Ping argued. Thorn shook his head, "Enough! We will approach Lillian when the time is right, for now..." Aang interjected, " For now, let her rest and spend time with Zuko... she needs this, after everything, we all need time to ourselves" Aang said calmly. Shin and Shane nodded, "We all know what she's been through and what could still come. I believe their union will open new doors to future generations!" Shane said as he glared at everyone, "Lillian's happiness is to come first above all. Understood?" Shin asked. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Zuko rushed into the war room with a flushed face, "Good morning your fire lordness" Aang sang. Sokka raised his brow and snickered, "Rough night?" Shin and Shane's faces paled, "No way....Not our Baby Sister!!!!." the boys cried in union, "I don't want to hear it!" Thorn said raising his hands in defeat, "Let's get to business then, Fire Lord Zuko, if I may?" Ping asked with a gentle bow. Zuko nodded, "Of course."
Ping stepped forward, "We may have ended this war but we have much work ahead of us, for starters... we need to look through the profiles of the men who served under Ozai and see if their loyalty was chained by fear or stupidity. " Ping said as he stared at the men before him, "Yes, I thought of that too, that is why the man I have in mind will be perfect for this position." Zuko said as he smiled. Everyone stared among one another in confusion, "Who?" Aang asked worried. Zuko turned to face Thorn, "I would like to ask if you would consider taking the position of Admiral. You will be one of my right hands. Your experience and knowledge would be a great addition." Zuko waited as he watched Thorn. Shin and Shane's eyes widened, "I uh... don't know what to say.... its a" Zuko raised his hand, "you don't have to answer me now, but know the position is yours should you decide to accept it" Thorn nodded, "I will have your answer before sunset Sire" Zuko nodded. Sokka raised his hand, "My turn to take the spot light." Sokka rolled out a large map of the four nations along with some oddly marked circles, three on the East Side of the map and a large one in the center, "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS MAP!?!?" Ping gasped in terror. Shin and Shane shrunk behind Aang, "Your grandsons. ... uh, whats the problem?" Sokka asked worried. Ping placed his face in his hands, "Scarlet is going to kill us..."
Sokka rolled his eyes, "As you can see, this map is of the four nations, along with each tenshi temple. If we are going to bring peace to the world, everyone must have their say." Sokka said sternly. Aang nodded, "As for the temples, I don't know how cooperation will be but we won't give up!" Sokka cheered. Thorn looked worried, "They won't listen to us... We are not one of them. They'll see us as threats not as allies.." Ping nodded as he agreed with his son, "Then what do you suggest?" Zuko asked worried, "This is why I said Lillian will have to reconsider her decision! If she steps down from the throne, the boys will not be allowed to take over as the higher power is always a female. With no other female blood line, Scarlet will be forced to hand over the sky temple to another tenshi of another temple." Ping groaned.... Zuko sighed, "Lillian made her choice, and I fear it was because of me.... But if I can have any in put into gaining the tenshi's trust, I'll do it!" Zuko smiled thinking about the future he wishes to have with Lillian. Ping took Zuko's shoulder, "She did it because that's who she is and what she wanted, but I fear you two will have to work on some agreement." Ping's eyes fell sad as his gaze fell on his son, "It's common for tenshi to fall in love with land walkers but not any past princesses have fallen as they were always put before their betrothed forced to fall in love." Ping added. Thorn's fist clenched, "I don't approve of that arrangement..." Thorn growled, "Hush, it's not your place!" Ping hissed. Zuko look among the two men, "What agreement?" Zuko questioned. Ping shifted, "My lord, it's none of your business as its regarding the Tenshi and I-" Zuko growled, "It is my business, not as firelord but as Lillian's fiancee. Please, if there is something I can do then inform me!" Zuko added calmly. Ping stared at Thorn before taking a deep breath, "Lillian marrying Damon would open great resources for the Sky temple and a powerful heir. She will have to come to an agreement with the Prince... It's her birth right." Ping huffed. Zuko slammed his fists on the table in anger. he didn't like the idea of Lillian being alone with this guy, why did he make his stomach turn...