The Sky Temple: Part 2 What you didn't know

The air was warm and filled with cheers and laughter as everyone gathered together to celebrate the bravery of The Avatar and his friends. The gang sat at the head of the table dressed in ceremony clothes of the tenshi. Each set of clothing was set to match their element. Zuko wore a tight fit sleeveless shirt that outlined in gold but was a deep red in color with matching pants. Katara had a long dress with long sleeves. Her dress was three shades of a light blue and her hair up in a bun with her loops down. Sokka wore a similar outfit to Zuko except a dark blue collar outlined his light blue shirt with dark blue pants. Suki and Toph wore a green and gold dress similar to Katara. Aang was dressed in air nomad clothes that the Tenshi had placed away from the air nomads that visited their temples years ago. (images at the end of the chapter)

Everyone laughed and swayed to the music that the tenshi's played. Zuko sat still with his eyes fixed forward staring at the full moon. Lillian was with her grandmother finishing up her healing process. Sokka fell in to sit besides Zuko stuffing his face with the variety of meat that was laid out before him, "Why so grumpy, it's more than usual?" Sokka asked Zuko while chewing on a tender steak. Zuko raised his brow before slumping his shoulder's... "I don't want to lose her... what if next time.. there's no healers, no coming back. I-" Zuko hesitated and took a deep breath, "You know what I mean..." Zuko finished. Sokka nodded his head in understanding, "She's our friend too Zuko, and I promise you, we all will look out for her. But remember she's stronger than all of us. She can look out for herself." Sokka said smiling. Zuko nodded still looking down. The crowd suddenly fell quiet as The queen walked out, "My dear friends, we are gathered here tonight to celebrate the friends of Princess Lillian. As you all know... Princess Lillian has traveled along side the banished Prince of the Fire nation for 3 years. Along their journey they came across the Avatar and although their path started a bit bumpy... they have all become close friends. For tonight we shall celebrate what they have achieved up until this very moment and tomorrow they will continue their journey, but this is not the last that we will see of them. Your princess has healed and will join us soon, for now lets PARTY!" The Queen yelled before grabbing a young guard and dancing along the crowd. Everyone cheered as the music started up again and resumed their dancing. Aang smiled and felt a tear form at the corner of his eye, "They remind me of my people, carefree and high spirited." Aang spoke softly to himself. Katara and Suki were dancing with Lillian's two friends, Ling and Lu. Toph remained seated beside Aang who seemed not in the mood for the party but enjoyed the music as she swayed slowly to the beat. 

Lillian remained in her room with her ceremony gown on along with her tiara. She felt almost as a stranger in her own skin. The visions from the spirit world kept running through her mind. Natsu's words echoed so much it felt as if she was still there. Lillian spoke to her grandmother about the visions and her words came back hard and cold, 

"Your are betrothed by royal blood it is your duty to bring the temples together. I can't undo that of our previous queens. I'm sorry my dear..."  

Lillian shook her head, "No matter what... I have the power to control my own destiny..." Lillian whispered. "You know... Talking to yourself really isn't healthy." Crest's voice spoke from behind her. Lillian rolled her eyes, "You weren't suppose to be eavesdropping." Lillian teased. Crest stood tall in his robes and bowed, "I have been sent to retrieve our lost Princess as the party is no fun without you." Crest smiled Lillian smirked, "Well don't you look dashing, have you asked her to Dance yet?" Lillian smirked causing Crest to blush, "Uh... she um... she is sitting with the Avatar. So no...." Crest replies shyly with a grin, "But a certain Prince seems to be worried about his guardian angel." Crest teased causing Lillian to blush. Lillian looked at herself once more in the mirror straightening her tiara and smiling to herself, "In this world of war... We deserve some fun." Lillian smirked before she spun on her heel and dragged Crest out by his collar.