Lake Laogai Part 2

Kasai raced towards the outer wall of Ba sing sai causing Lillian to be even more worried about Ling, "Where is he taking us?" Crest said as he hovered beside Lillian. Kasai hesitated and began sniffing the air again, "To the little girl." Shane said, "Hopefully..." Shin added. Lillian's shoulder's tensed as Kasai paced along the wall, "We need to take him over the wall." Lillian said as she gripped the harness that Zuko had gotten off some other animal. Shane and Crest helped Lillian lift Kasai over the wall, "You know... We still haven't figured out who Mac is working for." Shin whispered, "We'll figure that out once we get Ling home safe." Lillian growled. The boys looked at each other and then nodded at Lillian before they followed Kasai towards a lake. Kasai circled a small area and then began digging, "Great... Now he needs a potty break." Shane said as he rolled his eyes, "No... His?" Shin whispered, Crest walked past the others and stood beside Kasai. Crest watched as the Lionshark walked deep into the water and the water remained the same depth, "Why isn't the water getting deeper?" Lillian asked as she stood beside Crest. Kasai gave a small whimper before tapping the floor with his front paw. Crest's eyes widened as he realized that there must be something under the water, "Stand back..." Crest said as he took a waterbending stance. Lillian stepped back and Kasai jumped out of the water and hissed at the water as it moved. Crest began swaying his arms causing the water to split in half to reveal a small earth bridge with a stone entrance. Crest froze the water around the bridge and walked towards the earth manhole, "I suspect that we need to get down there." Crest said crossing his arms over his chest, "Great! Where are we going to find and earth bender???" Shin said with slumped shoulder's. Lillian smacked Shin behind his head, "Scream louder why don't you!" Lillian hissed. Shane watched as the sun began to rise, "We need to make a decision. Are we breaking in or waiting for someone to come out?" Shane said turning towards Lillian. Shin and Crest watched as Lillian stared at the sun rise, "We break in." Lillian said taking a deep breath as she absorbed the heat from the sun. "So? Where is this secret headquarters?" someone said from behind the sandy dune. Kasai perked his ears up before stalking towards the dune, Lillian watched as Kasai wiggled his tail and then pounced over the dune, "Aaaaahhhh" screamed the same voice from before, but then Lillian heard a familiar voice, "Hahahaha!!! Hello Boy! hahaha!" a young boys voice giggled. Lillian looked over her shoulder at the other's before running to the dune, "Kasai?" Lillian called, "What are yo-" Lillian's eyes widened as she saw the Avatar and his friends. Lillian felt all the blood drain from her face... Kasai was on top of the Avatar... licking him. Lillian watched as the Avatar slowly stood up and smiled at Lillian, "Hi Lillian! Long time no see!" Aang said with a large grin, "Hey Lilly who's tha-" Shin paused as he took in the site of the bald boy before him with airbender tattoos , "Hey Aang! Miss me?" Lillian hummed walking towards the monk, "Lilly... Th-that's the A-Avatar!!! SHANE!!!" Shin screamed excitedly as he jumped on his toes. Lillian rolled her eyes as she greeted Toph, "Hello Pebble!" Lillian smirked as she lightly punched Toph on her shoulder, "Well, if it isn't the dragon girl, how have you been?" Toph spoke. Sokka suddenly jumped in front of Lillian and shielded Toph and the other's, "Don't Socialize with the enemy!!!" Sokka cried as he held his boomerang. Crest took a step forward, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Crest sang as Shane's eyes widened, "Why is he pointing a toy at Lillian?" Shane asked confused. Aang shook his head and face palmed, "Sokka... Lillian is good remember and these are... uh, Who are they?" Aang asked confused, "The loud guy other is my older brother Shin."Lillian said as she pointed to Shin who was still in a dreamy coma from meeting Aang, "The serious one with his arm's crossed is my other older brother Shane." Lillian mumbled as her eyes met Shane's, "Their twins.." Lillian shrugged, "And I am Crest! King of the water!" Crest gloated as he flexed his muscle's, Lillian face palmed, "That's Crest... I don't suppose I can trade him for Katara?" Lillian said with a wink as Katara smirked, "Hey!" Crest and Sokka cried together. Aang snickered as Lillian winked at him, "So... Are you all Tenshi?" Katara asked as she stepped forward. Lillian nodded and felt Shane stand beside her, "Where's Zuko and his Uncle?" Toph asked with both feet on the ground, "Uncle is okay, thanks to Katara and Zuko... he's well Zuko." Lillian said with a shrug. Sokka ran around looking out to certain area's before giving Lillian a serious look, "What are all of you doing out here?" Sokka asked eyeing Lillian and then the other's. Lillian took a deep breath, "It's a long story." Sokka crossed his arms over his chest, "Better get started then." Sokka said bluntly. Crest took a step forward, "How dare you speak to our Princess in that manner!" Crest burst causing Sokka to stumble back and everyone's eyes to widen. Lillian raised her arm forcing Crest to stare at Lillian, "He has every right! I may be a princess, but I am still fire nation." Lillian began walking to Sokka and held out her hand, "And the fire nation has done horrible thing's to everyone." Lillian whispered. Sokka hesitantly took Lillian's hand, "We're on a rescue mission." Shane said while watching Lillian, "A rescue mission?" Katara asked confused. Lillian nodded, "A friend of mine." Lillian whispered, "What about you?" Crest asked staring dagger's into Sokka's head, "You could say we're in the same boat." Katara said softly as she placed her hand on Aang's shoulder, "Appa's missing." Sokka said, "We lost him in the desert BUT!" Sokka said as he rushed over to Kasai and began petting his head, "This fluff ball came to our rescue!" Lillian raised her brow, "yes you did, you cute wittle lionshawk." Sokka cooed, "But we were worried when you didn't show up." Katara added, "yeah and then he just left us!" Toph stated. Lillian placed her hand under her chin, "How did he end up at the zoo then?" Shane shrugged, "It doesn't matter. He's safe and so are you... both of you." Shane said as he looked between Aang and Lillian, "Aww touching... Can we go get Ling and get out of here before Mac shows up!" Shin said slightly nervous. Everyone nodded as they made their way back to the earth bridge, "Well what do you know... There's quite a bit of people down there." Toph said as she wiggled her toes, "Good thing we have skilled bender's and four powerful Tenshi's!" Sokka said with pride, "Were you not the one pointing a boomerang at Lillian just a few minutes ago?" Shane asked confused. Sokka sratched his head nervously, "All in the past?" Sokka cheered. Toph made a quick movement and then suddenly the earth cover of the man whole flew off and missed Sokka by an inch, "Watch it Toph!" Sokka yelled, "All in the past Sokka." Lillian said with a smirk as she walked towards Toph and gave her a fist bump.