Sozin's comet Part 1

Lillian awoke in an empty bed. Looking over to the spot where Zuko laid she felt that the spot was cold, "Where did you run off to now Zuko?" Lillian mumbled to herself. Lillian stretched and allowed all her joints to pop from the sleep that their in. Zuko came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and ruffling his wet hair with another. Lillian smirked, "And your up so early because?" Lillian asked. Zuko smiled at her, "I have to test Aang today, the comet is only 3 days away and if we don't prepare him enough he'll-" Zuko's words were cut off when Lillian placed a long sweet kiss, "I get it Sparky, Your testing Aang, but I would have loved to join you for that shower though." Lillian shrugged sadly. Zuko smirked, "Easy my fire cracker, once this war is over, You'll have me all to yourself." Zuko whispered as he gave Lillian's ear a light nibble. Zuko left the room after dressing and Lillian followed shortly after.

"More ferocious! Imagine striking through your opponents heart!" Zuko ordered Aang. Lillian rolled her eyes, "Don't be so harsh." Lillian growled from behind Zuko but he seemed to ignore her. Lillian walked back to Katara "Zuko seems tense." Katara said as she watched Aang and Zuko train. Lillian nodded, "The comet is 3 days away, why do you all look so calm?" Lillian asked noticing that no one made eye contact, "About that-" Sokka started when Katara interrupted him, "Who wants a cup of some cool watermelon juice?" Katara asked raising two melons, "ooo me! ME!" Aang said as he darted off towards Katara, "Hey! Get back here, I'm not done with you yet!" Zuko growled at Aang. Lillian stepped towards Zuko and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Let him have the juice and we'll carry on in 5 minutes." Lillian said to Zuko who kept his eyes on Aang. When 5 minutes passed Lillian gestured for Aang to return to his training but the young airbender had something else in mind, "Beach Party!" Aand and Sokka cried. Lillian's face fell, "Zuko wont be happy about this, you do realise the comet is 3 days away?" Lillian questioned Aang, "I do but-" Zuko walked over and placed his arm around Lillian's waist, "Are you ready to get back to training?" Zuko asked in a serious tone causing Aang to open and close his mouth like a fish, "Um well actually, .... Lillian said I can take the day off!" Aang yelled before rushing to the beach in the blink of an eye, "I what?" Lillian repeted, "Hey! I didn't tell you squat! Get your bald head back here kid!" Lillian growled as she stalked Aang but Zuko pulled her back, "Leave it, If they want to lounge around all day, so be it. I'll test him again in a half hour." Zuko said with a small evil glare in his eyes. Lillian took a step back, "And what are we going to do in that half hour?" Lillian whispered. Zuko gave Lillian a small smile, "We can have some alone time." Zuko smiled before taking Lillian's hand and walking to a secluded area of the beach.

Lillian sat in the soft sand beside Zuko staring out to the ocean, "What's on your mind?" Lillian asked Zuko when he sighed. Zuko took Lillian's hand in his, "What I asked you last night, I was serious, but i promise, I will ask you once everything has calmed down." Zuko said as he kissed Lillian's hand. Zuko noticed that Lillian was gazing out again, "But I might have to fight your betrothed first?" Zuko asked squeezing Lillian's hand, "No, I refuse to marry someone I have never met let alone don't love. I want to marry you Zuko and only you." Lillian sighed again, "But I will have to go home and make arrangements so that my grandmother can see that befriending the firenation wont be a threat but a great ally to us." Lillian whispered Zuko nodded, "We can wait Lilly, I'll always wait for you." Zuko said before giving Lillian a small kiss. The duo stood and made their way back, "Time to test Aang." Zuko said before running to the beach where the other's were, "Why do I have a bad feeling about that?" Lillian groaned up to the sky when she heard the explosions.

Zuko attacked Aang and followed him into the house. Lillian leaned against the palm tree and waited for the rest of the gang, "Lillian! Your boyfriend has gone Crazy!" Katara cried but Lillian did not move. There was a sudden crash and Zuko came flying out of the building. Lillian took two steps to the left and Zuko landed on the floor beside her, "Why didn't you catch him?" Suki whispered. Lillian looked over her shoulder and grinned, "Payback" Lillian whispered.