Memories

Lillian laid under the shade of the large tree by the pond staring at the Blue sky, "hmmm" Ty Lee cartwheeled in beside her and landed in a sitting position, "Hey Lilly! Beautiful morning isn't it?" Ty Lee asked with a large grin. The time that Lillian had spent at the palace she had learned a few things but not enough. She's learned that Azula was never too far from Ty Lee or Mai but for some reason Mai was always around Zuko and well Zuko.... Was never around Lillian. What on earth could have happened that caused them to drift so far apart? He wont even look at her! but Lillian shook it off, "It sure is. I love the blue sky!" Lillian hummed, "Sure is blue...um..Wonder if it's like ocean blue or uh sky blue..." Ty Lee tapped her fingers nervously causing Lillian to sit up, "yeah it is, are you okay?" Lillian asked slowly as Ty Lee pounced on her, "ohpleaseohpleaseohplease!!!! Canyoutakemeforaride??!!" Ty Lee rushed breathlessly, "That's if you want...um I.. uh...Sorry..." Ty Lee added. Lillian smirked, "I guess I can... It's really scary..."  Lillian whispered causing Ty Lee to cover her mouth in surprise, "If I can handle Mai I can handle a bit of height. I did join a traveling circus you know!" Ty Lee said in a matter of fact tone. Lillian tilted her head, "I kinda forgot about that. I've forgotten a lot of things lately."  Lillian said sadly, "Did anything happen between Zuko and I?" Lillian asked Ty Lee causing her to become nervous, "I'm not sure... You guys uh traveled alone together for a long time you know. Neither Zuko or you were willing to talk that much to us so uh... Yeah..." Ty Lee said standing on her hands and walking backwards, "So, When would you like to go?" Lillian grinned at Ty Lee. Lillian watched as Ty Lee rolled forward and began jumping up and down, "Do you really mean it????" Ty Lee squeaked,  "Oh this is going to be so FUN!!!!!" Ty Lee giggled as Azula came into the garden, "What about fun?" Azula asked standing beside Ty Lee who couldn't stand still and only squealed, "I'm going to take Ty Lee for a 'ride'" Lillian said using her hands as quotes, "Would you like to join us Princess?" Lillian asked with a smirk causing Azula to smile, "Why not, I'm tired of bossing servants around." Azula grinned looking behind her at two servants polishing her shoes, "Great. let's go to the courtyard!" Lillian cheered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azula, Mai and Ty Lee sat on the benches of the court yard. Ty Lee had managed to get goggles and Mai.... Lillian shrugged it off but kept looking around for Zuko, "So, uh who wants to go first?" Lillian questioned. Azula inspected her nails and Mai sighed leaving only Ty Lee as she stuck her hand in the air, "oooh MEMEMEME!!!" Ty Lee squealed excitedly. Lillian sweat dropped as Ty Lee jumped on her back, "To infinity and BEYOND!" Ty Lee yelled, "Uh... I kinda need you to move." Lillian said rolling her eyes, "Ugh... this is boring..." Mai sighed, "Then why don't you go bore my brother?" Azula answered sarcastically. Mai rolled her eyes and huffed. Lillian and ty lee stared at each other before they both shrugged, "Give me a second." Lillian said taking a few steps away to the center of the courtyard. Lillian closed her eyes and slowed her breathing

Darkness

Silence

Just Lillian and her thoughts

Breath in...

'What's up Dragon girl?' a young girls voice echoed in Lillian's head

Breath out...

'We care about you' Another said. 

Lillian shook her head and opened her eyes exposing her crimson eyes. Lillian's wings stretched out from her back causing a shadow to fall over the girls before her. Lillian reached out her hand for Ty Lee, "Hold on tight and don't try any funny business." Lillian spoke looking over to Azula and Mai to now see that Zuko and Mac had come to join them. Ty Lee nodded, "Careful Princess, not many citizens are aware of us." Mac said leaning against a pillar, "You should have little faith in me, they wont see me." Lillian said winking at Mac causing him to choke, 'did she just flirt with me???' Mac yelled in his mind. Lillian grasped Ty Lee's waist and then took off in the blink of an eye. All four teenagers looked up at the disappearing figure and the faint screaming of the chi blocker, "You seem to have taken a liking to Lillian, do you two have any history?" Azula asked Mac slightly annoyed. Mac shrugged his shoulders, "When we were younger we took the same classes but she was always with Crest and my sister. I was occupied with My uncle and his cousin, they offered classes on designing the crystals. I guess you could say I was a-" Mac stopped at the sound of a snicker, "You were a nerd." Mai's dry voice said causing Mac to blush, "Was not! I just didn't see the need on having the Princess as a friend. I'd make my own way up there." Mac said looking for Lillian's figure, "But you didn't and now your here with us." Azula said teasingly.