The Beach - Part 2

Azula and Ty Lee stood on the deck with Zuko and Mai sitting in the shade while Lillian hung over the side, "I'm so excited to spend the weekend on Ember Island.It's gonna be great to hang out on the beach and do nothing." Ty Lee sighed as she rested her arms behind her head with a satisfied smile, "Doing nothing is a waste of time." Zuko says standing up "We're being sent away on a forced vacation." Zuko walks towards the balustrade and leans on it looking over the ocean, "I Feel like a child!"He growled, "Lighten up. So dad wants to meet with his advisors alone without anyone else around. Don't take it personally." Azula said smiling but her smile disappeared into a look of disgust at the sound of Lillian's gagging, "Why can't I just fly?" Lillian groaned with a sick expression, "You spent three years on a ship and you still get sea sick?" Mai sighed rolling her eyes, Lillian raised her hand, "I got used to it thanks to Uncle's tea... Do we have tea?" Lillian begged. Ty Lee shook her head as she grabbed Lillian's hair and held it back, "Doesn't your family have a house on Ember Island?" Ty Lee asked Azula, "We used to come every summer when we were kids." Azula shrugged, "That must have been fun..." Lillian whispered, "That was a long time ago." Zuko said distantly. There was silence before Lillian straightened startling everyone, "That's it! I'm swimming before I lose my supper too!" Lillian huffed, "We're like  30 kilometers away!" Mai gasped, "Do you want to hold her hair?" Ty Lee asked slightly annoyed, "No thanks, yuk!" Mai eewed. There was a sudden splash and everyone leaned over to see Lillian floating, "ahhh, much better!" Lillian smiled up at the other's gaining a small smile from Zuko, "You have five minutes then you should get back on." Azula spoke walking away, "yeah yeah." Lillian rolled her eyes smirking at Ty Lee who giggled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they finally arrived at Ember island Lillian noticed Lo and Li standing on the beach, "I'm 18 years old and they still creep me out!" Lillian shivered stepping past Zuko who gave her a shocked expression, "Welcome to Ember Island, kids." Lo and Li said and then led them up to their house. Lillian was the last one climbing the stairs behind Zuko and Mai but out the corner of her eye Lillian saw a flash of black wings? Lillian stopped and looked over at the other large houses, "Are you coming?" Zuko asked almost annoyed. Lillian squinted her eyes and then shrugged following the other's inside. " It smells like old lady in here." Zuko whispered, "Gee I wonder why." Mai said sarcastically. Lillian smiled before walking to her room that she was sharing with Ty Lee, "I love the bed spread" Ty Lee said tossing her bag on the bed, "We should get changed, Azula wants to go to the beach." Ty lee said excitedly, "Ugh, I just want to rest for longer than 15 minutes." Lillian groaned.

"You know what, Fine! I Give up!" Zuko growled from outside their room, "Ugh, Fine, it's over!I'm tired of you always blowing up in my face!" Mai hissed causing Lillian and Ty Lee to stare at one another. Suddenly Mai rushed into their room, "I'm sharing this room with Ty Lee." Mai stormed over to Lillian's bed and shoved her bag into her hands, "Huh?" Ty Lee questioned as Lillian clenched her fists, "Where the hell am I suppose to sleep then?" Lillian argued getting into Mai's face, "With our ex boyfriend!" Mai growled rushing Lillian out of the room into Zuko's, "h-hey! Staaaaahp! What do you mean Ou-Staaahp it" Lillian shrieked as she stumbled into the room across, "Ugh! really?" Lillian hissed. Zuko came out from the dressing chamber in his beach wear, "Why do I get stuck with you all the time?!" Lillian asked as her brow twitched, "Just get dressed." Zuko hissed roughly shoving past Lillian scraping her injured arm causing her to hiss, "Jerk." Lillian mumbled holding her arm. Zuko stopped and suddenly he felt guilty, "Sorry..." Zuko whispered. Lillian rolled her eyes as she tried to undo the back of her robe, "Here, let me." Zuko offered stepping towards Lillian and untying her string, "Thanks. What happened?" Lillian asked softly, "It doesn't matter... It's over anyway." Zuko huffed walking out. Lillian watched Zuko leave before dressing into her red bikini, 'Is it wrong that I'm happy about them being over' Lillian thought to herself.