The day of black sun Part 2: The eclipse.

Lillian followed Ping for a good 10 minutes, the eclipse was only seconds away! Lillian was unsure to what might happen to her during the eclipse if she kept her bending or what would happen but right now, she had to follow her grandfather.

Ping flew towards the prison on the out skirts of the palace. Lillian recalled her and Zuko exploring this far out once but she was caught by her father and he was not happy.

"Grandfather! What are you doing!?" Lillian called but Ping didn't hear his granddaughter's call. Ping swooped in through the door but before the guards could do anything, the sun was completely blocked. 

When Lillian entered the prison she found her grandfather fighting off 10 large men. Lillian didn't hesitate and took action to disarm the men, "LILLIAN!" Ping growled. Lillian swung her large wings around and threw all the men against the walls, "GRANDPA!" Lillian yelled in response as more guards entered, "Why are you here!" Lillian ducked as one soldier swung a sword near her throat, "Saving your old ass! Duh!" Lillian rolled her eyes, "very well, keep them busy!" Ping ordered before leaving Lillian to fight the upcoming guards, "h-hey! That's not fair!" Lillian panicked as Ping flew up the stairs.

Lillian found herself surrounded by 30 experience guards, 'I need to preserve my energy, that flame wall took a lot of me' Lillian thought as she dodged their attacks, "We're going to squash you traitor!" A man growled as he attacked Lillian. The guard leaped onto Lillian and pushed her to the ground. With Lillian's wing's still out she was unbalanced and fell over. The man formed a fist and punched at Lillian's face but before he could touch her Lillian breathed a small spark of fire, "ahhh! She can still bend!" The man cried holding his burnt hand, 'I can... but that was so hard... No more bending or else I'm done for.' Lillian though retaking her stance.

"She looks weak sir!" a guard yelled, "Then let's end her!"

Lillian was weak, and she knew it but she wouldn't dare show it. Lillian was too weak to retract her wings and her back and shoulders was killing her.

How much time had gone past? Why did she feel so warm suddenly?

'the eclipse can't be over can it?' Lillian thought as she blocked off attacks and disarmed one after the other.

"Grandpa! HURRY UP!" Lillian called but nothing....

"Tie her wings down!"

Lillian suddenly felt a jerk back as two chains wrapped around her wings as she was pulled in two directions. Lillian's piercing scream filled the air, "The fire bending is back on sir!" Lillian pulled her hand back with a weak orange flame but before she could strike another chain took hold of her wrists and ankles. Lillian fell to her knees, "Let's clip her wings before delivering her to the firelord." one guard said stalking towards Lillian forming a long fire blade.

Lillian took a deep breath before breathing a large white flame burning all the men closest to her. The other guards stood and bent the flames away unharmed. Lillian's strength was fading and her eyes were becoming hazy, "Let's kill her!"

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" was all Lillian heard when an orange flame took over the room burning all the guards. the chains on Lillian became slack and she used her last bit of strength to retract her wings. Lillian watched the figure in the flames bend the fire around her and himself, 

"Lillian! Get up!"

'That voice... why...'

Lillian watched as the young man stepped out of the flames and walk towards her but before she could see his face darkness swallowed her and she fell into his arms. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Lilly, you need to get up! Please!"

"Lilly!"

"LILLIAN!"

Lillian's eyes fluttered open. Her head was spinning and her back was aching. Lillian held her head and realized that she was being carried by, "Zuko!?!?" Lillian screeched and pushed herself out of his arms and fell to the floor, "ooof!" Lillian huffed rubbing her tailbone, "L-lillian I uh... We need to hurry!" Zuko stated picking Lillian up again and rushing up the stairs to a prison cell. The cell had scorch marks all over and the wall had a hole blown into it. A single silver feather laid close by. Zuko placed Lillian down and grabbed the nearly unconscious warden, "Where. Is. My Uncle!" Zuko growled creating a dagger. Lillian leaned against the wall taking deep breaths trying to regain some strength as she watched Zuko threaten the guard, 'why is he looking for uncle?' , "He's gone! They both are! t-there was so much fire... and the bars bent at his bare hands." The warden rushed, "The Tenshi took him, they worked together!" The Warden added, 'Grandpa..Uncle.. .' 

Zuko striked at the wall and dropped the warden, "There they are!" Lillian turned to see more guards running up the stairs, "Really! Don't you know when your beaten!" Lillian slumped. Zuko took hold of Lillian and rushed further up the stairs, "This way Lilly! Quickly!" Zuko whispered, "Don't tell me what to do!" Lillian growled. 

When Zuko and Lillian reached the roof top the guards surrounded them, "Stay behind me." Zuko said taking his stance before Lillian, 'Why is he protecting me? why is he even here?' Lillian thought to herself eyeing the guards around them. "Zuko... listen to me, I need fire..." Lillian mumbled. Zuko gazed over his shoulder shocked, "What!?" Lillian stood closer, "I'm a fire tenshi remember. I need fire to make me stronger and I have almost no strength left." Lillian whispered. Zuko nodded, "Enough! Seize them!" The warden shouted. The men and women sent powerful fire blasts at Zuko and Lillian but before the could barley touch them Zuko bent the fire into the form of a dome and Lillian walked to the center slowly dancing on her toes as she absorbed the fire. Zuko watched as the flames changed colors and eventually turned white and then disappeared. The guards all stood baffled and confused, "did she just... eat the fire?" a guard questioned, "She's a Dragon!!!" another yelled in fear, "Attack men!" Lillian spun around running towards Zuko, "Time to go!" Lillian yelled as she grabbed Zuko's arm, "w-wait! I- ahhh!" Zuko cried as Lillian jumped off the roof top, "Cry baby..." Lillian mumbled as they fell to the ground. Zuko clenched Lillian tightly, "Hang on." Lillian whispered as she released her wings weakly and just avoided a crash landing just outside the palace garden's. Lillian retracted her wings and stood up watching the air ships at the beach, "No...." Lillian's eyes teared up, "Come Lillian! Quickly." Zuko said as he pulled her to follow him. Lillian watched the airships destroy the submarines and the troops being cornered off. Even if she wanted to, Lillian would be no help in the current state she's in. For now she would have to retreat to and hopefully find her way back to the gaang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapters...

I will try to update soon and with holidays close by I hope to update every second day... 

Till next time my Zuko Rivals