A Time for Peace

(above is Lillian's dress) 

"Ugh!" Lillian groaned as her flopped to the sides of her face, "You need some help?" Thorn's voice called from behind her, "Hi Dad! um... You know hair?" Lillian raised her brow, "No, but I know people who do." Thorn stepped aside as Lu and Ling rushed in, "Lets make you fabulous bitch!" Ling grinned with crazy eyes holding up different combs. Lillian and Lu's eyes widened in worry, "Uh, I'm good with it down?!" Lillian defended. 

Lu pulled Lillian towards her dresser, "Come one, lets knock the crown off that Fire Lord once he sees you." Lu smiled taking some make up products. Lillian sighed, "Why am I so nervous? Its Zuko's coronation day and for some reason it feels like my own..." Lillian gazed at her friends. Ling stepped closer, "It's been a difficult path, we all know what you and Zuko have been through, I mean... You've been through a lot and now its a new journey." Ling said adjusting Lillian's hair, "Remember how nervous you were when you left to journey with him? You drove us nuts with your letters." Lu giggled, "But look how that turned out. You w made it through and you ended up where we never thought you would. I mean, I did not see you 2 falling in love!" Lu said wide eyes, "I saw it coming..." Came a low voice from the door, "Uncle!" Lillian grinned at the old man in the doorway, "You look beautiful my dear, my nephew is lucky to have you." Iroh extended his arms. Lillian stood up in her dress and hugged Iroh, "Are you almost ready?" Iroh asked, "Yes, I'm done." Lillian smiled. Iroh took Lillian's arm and led her outside to Thorn who stood in his full General uniform. Thorn bowed to Iroh before taking Lillian's arm. Walking side by side Lillian and her father walked towards the courtyard, there she say her brothers, Crest and her friends. But someone is missing? Katara walked towards Lillian, "You look beautiful Lilly." Katara smiled as she hugged her friend, "Thank you Katara, as do you, wow..." Lillian gazed her eyes over Katara, "Have you seen Zuko?" Sokka came beside Lillian out of breath, "Um? No? I haven't seen him since yesterday?" Lillian spoke. Toph punched Sokka in the shoulder, "How about you calm down before she loses her mind." Toph growled. Lillian looked back at the palace, "I'll go look for him." Lillian whispered before she made her way back inside. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian stood outside of Zuko's room, raising her hand to knock she hesitated when she heard voices, 

"Azula had us in her hands... We did horrible things and we wish we could take them back." Said Ty lee. Lillian's eyes widened at the next dark and gloomy voice, "Please, give us a chance to prove ourselves to you and the nation in a way." Mai said. Lillian placed her hand on the knob and walked in. Zuko jumped but relaxed at the site of Lillian in his doorway. Lillian looked between Ty lee and Mai, "I'm sorry... I couldn't help over hearing... but, Zuko, their ready for you." Lillian smiled. Zuko nodded before turning to the other two, "We will discuss this all tomorrow, for now, please join us." Zuko said before taking Lillian's hand and intertwining their fingers. Zuko pulled Lillian to the side of the hallway into the back garden, "hey! Zuko, we need to-mmmh!" Zuko pulled Lillian into his arms and placed a firm hard kiss on her lips, "Wow.." Lillian whispered as her eyes fluttered open, "What was that for?" Lillian smirked. Zuko wrapped his arms around her waist, "Can't I kiss my fiancee?" Zuko gave a goofy smile. Lillian blushed, "We need to go handsome, after the coronation, I'm all yours." Lillian teased before stealing a hungry kiss. Zuko sighed and watched as Lillian's hips swayed in the wind, "Damn, I love that woman..." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuko walked towards the curtains where he would walk through and be crowned fire lord. Lillian pecked his cheek before walking off, "Lilly, where are you going?" Zuko asked shocked. Lillian turned, "Um, to go stand in the crowd? I want front row seats!" Lillian winked. Zuko shook his head, "You need to be beside me, as Aang is the Avatar and the bridge between the worlds, you are the Princess of the tenshi and I would not have you any other place than at my side." Zuko said lovingly. Lillian smiled, "Very well, if you think that its a good idea??" Lillian shrugged. Zuko nodded.