Iroh & Lilly's Journey

Lillian and Iroh have been separated from Zuko for over a month but they stuck close by unnoticed by the banished Prince. With Zuko away Lillian was able to use many more of her Tenshi abilities to help Iroh and herself survive, "We only have three copper pieces left Uncle. I'll see if I can find a small job in the next village." Lillian said as she jingled the copper pieces in her pocket, "Uncle?" Lillian repeated as she watched Iroh follow Zuko's tracks. Lillian sighed before pulling Kasai to follow her.

Iroh and Lillian found a small village that seemed to accommodate people from all nations. Lillian left Kasai and Iroh to rest as she went to go look for a small job to earn some money. Lillian tried everything but everyone turned up their noses at her, 'Picky much...' Lillian thought to herself as she walked back to Iroh. There was a ring of men and women not too far from where Iroh was sitting cheering and booing at whatever was in the center. Lillian sat beside Iroh, "Nothing... and I don't want to steal.. but if we-" Lillian was interrupted by Iroh as he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Maybe we shouldn't give up just yet." Iroh said softly as a man was thrown over the crowd, "Winner!!!! Place your bets or place your fighter!" Yelled a females voice from behind the crowd. Lillian raised her brow at Iroh as he smiled with mischief. Iroh stood up and walked passed the people in the crowd to the collector, "I Place 3 copper pieces on my fighter to take out the winner!" Iroh announced as he threw the money into the box. Lillian's face fell with shock, "WHAT!!!!" Lillian gasped, "Thank you Sir! Who is your fighter?" Asked the female. Iroh looked over at Lillian who face palmed at the situation, "Kohana dear, would you please come over here?" Iroh asked in a fatherly tone, "Look at her hair!" gasped someone, "never mind the hair! How can he place his daughter in a fight?" yelled an older woman. Lillian stood besides Iroh, "yes father?" Lillian said obediently, "Would you mind fighting a round?" Iroh asked while snickering. Lillian rolled her eyes, "Might as well have some fun on our travels father." Lillian said with a bow, "Very well, Kohana was it?" The woman asked. Lillian nodded with a smile, "Please stand in that corner over there, names Tam. What is your element?" Tam said in a rush, "She's a nonbender" Iroh spoke before Lillian could say anything. Tam raised her brow, "You are aware these are bending battles?" Tam asked Iroh, "Yes! she can handle it!" Iroh said as he felt Lillian's glare on his back, "Very well..." Tam said as she walked to the center of the ring, "Ladies and Gentlemen! It seems we have some underage wine!" Tam yelled as she caught the attention of the crowd, "How is this helping us???" Lillian said through a smile as Iroh stared at Tam, "Shhh, get ready for your oponent." Iroh said calmly, "wish I had gone with Zuko..." Lillian mumbled, "what was that?" Iroh said with a raised brow, "Oh Nothing!" Lillian covered with a smile, "Will this little pebble be able to defeat the inferno???" Tam yelled. The crowd booed at Lillian as a large muscular man circled with his fists in the air, "pebble shall be dust!" Said the man to Tam. Lillian felt her heart race, "pssst, don't forget your a Tenshi my dear.." Iroh whispered with a child like grin at Lillian as she walked to the center of the ring, "Rules are... NO RULES!" Tam yelled, "Fighter's take your mark.... And,,, FIGHT!" at the sound of a whistle the fight had begun. The large man stood laughing at Lillian as she took her stance, "Dust time... pebble..." Said the large man while pounding his fists allow red flames to bounce around. Lillian stood still and waited for him to strike first, the man suddenly striked with full force towards Lillian's face but was shocked as she caught his flaming fist with a single hand, "wha-" before the man could understand what had happened, Lillian had already thrown him out of the ring against a wall. The crowd fell silent as Iroh took his winnings, "Thank you Miss Tam, I believe my daughter and I will be leaving now." Iroh said as he walked towards Kasai, "I-i uh..." Tam stood shocked. Lillian bowed, "Thank you for allowing me to fight in your ring." Lillian said plainly. 

Lillian fell into step beside Iroh, "So now we have two silver pieces only?" Lillian said in confusuion. Iroh held his hand up, "Just wait..." Iroh said soflty and not even 30 seconds Tam ran up behind them, "Hey! Kid and Dadeo! Wait up!" Tam yelled out of breath, "Why Miss Tam, what's the matter?" Iroh asked calmly. Tam straightened herself before taking a deep breath, "Kohana darling... I need you to fight another 5 rounds... I have unhappy clients who now wish to challenge the pebble!" Tam said excitedly, "My apologies Miss Tam, my daughter will no longer be fighting." Iroh said in a firm tone, "Please sir, I will pay you 3 bags of gold for the five rounds!" Tam said. Lillian nodded at Iroh as he smiled at her, "very well... 5 rounds!" Iroh exclaimed excitedly, "Wonderful!" Tam yelled as she pulled Lillian back to the ring, "Round 2 ladies and gentlemen!" Tam yelled as Lillian took her stance.