Sibling Salute!

Lillian was cleaning up the camp as Shin and Shane were trying to catch some fish, "Remeber... We don't mention anything about last night to Zuko."Lillian said to her brother's who were focused on the water, "Yeah, yeah. Now shhhhh your scaring the fish away!"Shin said in a harsh whisper.... Lillian rolled her eyes as she fed Kasai some fish. "So? Are you going to come with us Lil?"Shane asked, Lillian sighed... She has been thinking alot about leaving with her brothers but what about Zuko? "Where do you plan to go?" Shin looked at Shane, "Ba sing sai... We'll be safe there." Lillian nodded, "Give me some time to think about it ok?" The boys nodded at their sister. There was a long silence before Shin cleared his throat, "Um... We're gonna go back to camp, we'll see you in the morning?" Shane hugged his sister and Shin winked at her before they left.

Lillian decided to go and have a a long relaxing bath. She walked along the river until she reached the waterfall. " beautiful..." she whispered. Lillian began to remove her clothes, she left everything on a rock near by and dove into the water with her bottoms and bra. For some odd reason, Lillian felt that swimming was almost like flying...but on the ground. She swam up to the waterfall and climbed the rocks surrounding it. The icy cool water slid down her skin, she felt it run over her scars and through her hair. Lillian's shoulders burned to release her wings and have them feel the cool pleasure of the water, but after last night, she couldn't risk anyone seeing her. Lillian sighed, she needed to think about what she was going to do, she sat down in the Lotus position and began to meditate, with each breath the strain of the decision fell away and she became calm.

Zuko returned to the camp in a hurry, he needed to tell Lillian what had happened. He jumped off his rhino and ran inside the tent, "Lilly!" but no one was there. Zuko scratched the back of his head, he noticed Kasai laying at the edge of the river with his head raised and eyes set on the waterfall. Zuko walked past Kasai and handed him some left over meat that he had from the village. Zuko started to walk to the waterfall but did not prepare himself for the site he was about to see... There, underneath the crashing water of the waterfall sat Lillian in a lotus position, her long, blonde hair stuck against her bare back. Zuko walked around the rocks so that he could get closer to get her attention, but as he approached her, he paused and watched as the water ran down her skin, it ran down each curve she had and over her scars. He stood there for what seemed like forever just admiring her. Zuko decided to leave and wait for her to return to camp.

Lillian allowed the water to run all over her body and through her hair, she allowed it to run over her face and chest. "Guess I should head back..." she whispered as she tilted her head back.

Once Lillian returned to camp,a She noticed that Zuko's rhino had returned but Zuko was no where to be seen. Lillian walked in to the tent to find Zuko meditating in front of 5 candles. With each breath he took the flames grew small and each time he released his breath, the flames grew!  "Your back early? Was Nenrei closer than it stated in the map?" Zuko opened his eyes and faced Lillian, "Not exactly, no one had any leads and besides... You won't believe what happened to me." Zuko said as he stood up, "uhm, are you going to tell me? Or do I all of a sudden have mind bending abilities?" Lillian asked with her signature dead pan look. Zuko walked and stood right in front of her, " I saw a Tenshi"... Lillian's face fell, "Three of them actually. And I think... If I could capture one then maybe my father will accept me back and welcome me home!" Zuko's eyes were filled with so much hope, as if he was already on his way home. He gazed into Lillian's eyes so full of hope and she hadn't realised that he had taken hold of her hands and held it against his chest. She felt his heart beat through his armor. " Zuko... I -" Lillian's eyes looked to to the ground, she couldn't believe what she was hearing, Zuko raised her head so that she was looking into his eyes again, those golden orbs. Her eyes wandered down to his scar, she raised her hand and cupped his face allowing her thumb to brush his scar. " Zuko... If you capture a Tenshi, it could start a whole new war... A war that that we will lose... Have you not heard the legends and of their strength?" Zuko saw the worry in her eyes before he could say anything, Lillian pulled away "What if your killed? Or if your father doesn't accept a Tenshi and he-" Lillian's voice broke... Zuko stood next to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, "We can talk to uncle first, and then we will take it from there." Lillian nodded, she gazed over her shoulder at him before she walked out the tent and went looking for her brothers.