The Harbor

Lillian's eyes fluttered open as she felt the ship come to a stop. As she sat up Lillian's head filled with pain and her eyes began to blur, she laid back down slowly and sighed, 'what happened?' Lillian's eyes fell on General Iroh who sat at the base of her bed pouring two cups of tea, "Uncle Iroh?"Lillian whispered. After traveling with Zuko and Iroh for over 3 years Lillian began calling Iroh Uncle, by his request of course. Iroh's eyes met Lillian's, "You gave us quiet the fright there my dear, how are you feeling?" Lillian tried sitting up once more but taking her time, "I feel as if I had my first flight lesson."

"I wouldn't know how that feels..."Iroh said with a deadpan expression. Lillian giggled at Iroh as he tried to imagine himself having a flight lesson, "Uncle... how long have I been sleeping?" Iroh's face became serious as he stared at the tea cup in his hand, "4 days my dear, we have just arrived at one of the fire nation harbors to make repairs. Would you like to stretch your legs?" Lillian nodded and made her way to stand up. Iroh and Zuko waited at the nose of the ship for Lillian, "No, Kasai! Stay!"Zuko moaned as the lionshark tried to jump off the ship. Zuko waved his arms in front of the Lionshark, Kasai growled at the Prince baring his teeth at him, "Kasai! Taizai!"Without a second thought the lionshark sat flat on his behind, Zuko stared at the mammal and smirked, "Told you so." Lillian walked up beside Kasai and stroked his ears, "I'll take you for a run before we leave boy, I promise." Kasai purred at Lillian's touch in agreement, "Glad to see your feeling better, Let's go Lilly!"Zuko yelled over his shoulder as he made his way down the platform. 

As They made their way down the platform, Lillian could not believe the damage that had over come their ship from the avatar. 'The Avatar...He know's I'm his Tenshi' Lillian was snapped out of her thoughts by zuko's voice, "Uncle, I want the repairs made as quickly as possible. I don't want to stay to long and risk losing his trail."

"You mean the avatar?"

"shhhhh!!!"Lillian placed her hand over Iroh's mouth as she looked around hysterically, "Don't mention his name on these docks Uncle!"she said in a harsh whisper.

"Once word gets out that he is alive, every firebender will be out looking for him, And I don't want anyone getting in the way."Zuko said, as Lillian placed her hand up in a 'matter of fact' way but before she could speak she was interrupted by a cold voice, "Getting in the way of what? prince Zuko?"Zhao spoke. Lillian stood next to Zuko watching Zhao as he made his way towards them. "Captain Zhao"Zuko spoke as he stood in front of them. Zhao gave a smirk, "It's Commander now, and general Iroh great hero of our nation." Iroh eyes widened at the remark and bowed to Zhao, "retired General". Zhao's eyes fell on Lillian, Zhao bowed before her as he grasped her hand and kissed it, "Lady Lillian, you have bloomed into a beautiful young woman. Your father should keep you close by, seeing as you are now at marrying age." Lillian's body stiffened at the mention of marriage, "Hello commander, I believe that I am safe for now. No man wants a stubborn woman like myself as his bride." Zhao smiled at her as he kissed her hand again, "Then you clearly have not met the right man. I believe I have the perfect match for you." Lillian pulled her hand away and stood closer to Zuko, her body fell cold. Zhao's eyes never left Lillian's body until Zuko stood before her, "The fire lords brother and son are welcomed guests anytime, even the beautiful Lady Lillian. What brings you to my harbor?" Zhao asked as he stole a gaze at Lillian again. Iroh turned towards the ship, "Our ship is being repaired." Zhao looked up at the ship, "That's quiet a bit of damage..." Lillian's eyes widened as Zuko began to speak, "Yes, it is. You wouldn't believe what happened!" Zhao raised his brow before Zuko turned his attention to his Uncle, "Uncle! Tell commander Zhao what happened!" Lillian rolled her eyes at the men before her as Iroh began his story but was interrupted by Lillian, " We were attack by a few earth kingdom ships." Zhao smiled and leaned forward towards Zuko, "Really? You must fill me in on all the thrilling details. Join me for a drink?" Zuko shoved passed Zhao but paused when Iroh told him that he was being disrespectful. As Iroh and Zhao walked towards the tent Lillian placed her hand on Zuko's shoulder, "How much do you want to bet his going to gloat? " Zuko pulled away from Lillian and made his way inside the tent leaving her outside. "You don't have to be a jerk..." Lillian sighed, she gazed at the camp site wondering if this is where her brother's would have ended up or if her father was here too... " Lady Lillian,  your presence is requested by commander Zhao." a guard said as he bowed before Lillian,  " Thank you very much." Lillian said before she disappeared behind the flap of the tent and walked in just as Zhao was directing Zuko's attention to a map of the earth kingdom.  There was suddenly a loud crash and Iroh began to back away from a pile of weapons, "so sorry, her fault entirely" Iroh said as he glanced at Lillian with a smirk. Lillian's mouth fell open at his remark before she sat down next to Zuko who was busy talking to Zhao.