The Southern Raiders

Everyone laid asleep in the courtyard after their evening of spook tales. Everyone was scattered around, Sokka and Suki cuddled up at the fire place. Aang, Katara and Toph slept along side Appa. Chit sang, Hakoda, Theo, Haru and The Duke laid with their heads together. Zuko rested with his head against Kasai and Lillian's head on his chest. Everything was so peaceful, nothing could go wrong.

Aang sat up and stretched out all his sleeping knots. The birds were dancing in the fountain and chirping. Aang gazed around at all of his friends... His friends that are now his family and his enemies who were now his friends. Everything seemed great...

Until...

There was a large explosion that shook the temple violently. Lillian sat up in an instant looking around her, "We're under attack! Aang close the doors!" Sokka ordered as the others began gathering their things. Lillian rushed to Kasai and packed his saddle as quickly as she could, "ahhhhh" Lillian heard the Duke yell. Lillian shot her head in his direction and notice a large piece of rubble had blocked him off from everyone else. Lillian rushed to his side and lifted the large piece of rubble basically over her head, "woah..." the Duke gasped. Lillian noticed an opening in the door way and spotted an airship, she launched the large heavy concrete onto the airship, "Lillian 10. Airship 0" the Duke cheered as he fist pumped.

"Watch Out!"Lillian heard Zuko shout from behind her, at last minute Zuko shoved Katara out the way and rolled onto of her sheltering her from the falling rocks, "What do you think your doing?"Katara growls, "Keeping rocks from crushing you!"Zuko states, "We'll I'm not crushed!" Katara hisses as she gets hastily and rushes away, "Your welcome I guess..."Zuko shrugs as he gets up, "We'll escape through the back!"Sokka said as he pulled Kasai and Appa along. Zuko walks up to the open gap and peeks outside, Lillian watch as Zuko's eyes widen. There is suddenly another explosion causing the floor to shake and everyone to loose their balance, 

"Princess!"

Zuko turned and ran toward Lillian grabbing her by the hand and pulling her towards Aang, "We need to go NOW!"Zuko ordered. Sokka pushed and groaned as Appa refused to go into the tunnel, "What are we going to do? Appa hates Tunnels!" Aang sighs. Lillian pulls her arm free, "Sokka, attach the harness to Kasai. I will distract them outside, no matter what, just keep going!" Lillian orders before taking off, "Well? Aren't you going to help her???" Katara and Suki ask in union. Zuko nods, he grabs his duo blades and takes off behind Lillian, "The Slayer is here, we need to be careful."Lillian growled at Zuko as she gazed out at the fire zone outside, "Just be careful, I don't want you getting hurt." Zuko said. Lillian and Zuko shared a quick kiss before taking off in different directions. Lillian was going to face this Slayer and Zuko... Azula

Azula and Zuko were fighting each other on top of the airship and Lillian and the slayer were battling neck in neck along the mountain sides. Large explosions were heard each time the two tenshi fists collided, "You seem more focus Princess!"The Slayer growled as he swung his wings around at Lillian, "I am much stronger than you think." Lillian replied ducking and blocking his attacks. There was a rumble of earth and Lillian watched as the gang flew out and away from danger, "Now that I have nothing to worry about... time to finish this." Lillian smirked. The Slayer raised his brow but the look was knocked off of his face. Lillian's flames were pure white as she slammed her fists over and over into his face. With a quick movement Lillian spun her whole body around in midair kicking the Slayer thrice in the head. He fell unconscious onto the floor, "Lillian 20, Enemies 0" Lillian gloated. 

Zuko and Azula ran at full speed towards one another, blue and orange flames collided and then there was a thick cloud of smoke. Lillian flew towards Zuko's falling form and swooped him up in midair. They hovered in place as the watched Azula fall, "Should we-" before Lillian could finish what she was saying, Azula had used her bending and hair piece to take hold on the mountain side, not wasting anymore time, Lillian took off before the Slayer could even regain consciousness. Lillian flew at full speed in the direction she saw Appa fly, "Woah! L-Lilly! Slow down!" Zuko yelped as he crossed both his legs around Lillian's waist and tuck his head in her neck, "Scaredy cat." Lillian whispered into Zuko's ear, "I am not scared, you just moving to fast and I had no reassurance of safety." Zuko growled.