Walls, Walls and Tea!

Lillian leaned over the railing as the ferry approached the walls of Ba sing sai. Many of the other passenger's were so excited to see the large wall, "Lilly?" Lillian turned her head to see Zuko walk up beside her, "Morning." Lillian spoke before looking back at the wall, "It's so beautiful. " Lillian whispered. Zuko stood beside Lillian and nodded, "You are..." Lillian raised her brow, "What was that?" Lillian asked confused, "Uh I mean it is, the wall is Beautiful." Zuko corrected. Lillian smiled, "How did you sleep?" Lillian asked with a smirk, "Fine, and you?" Zuko replied. Lillian smiled, "I slept lightly you could say. I was up all night hearing things." Lillian smirked. Zuko's cheeks went pink, "I'm going to find uncle, see you soon Lee." Lillian said with a wink. Zuko.

Zuko POV

"I slept lightly you could say. I was up all night hearing things." Lillian told me with a small smirk. I felt my cheeks burn, does that mean she heard what I said? "I'm going to find uncle, see you soon Lee." Lillian said with a wink before skipping away. I decided to walk towards the nose of the ferry to try to clear my head. I'm never going to regain my Honor, this place is a prison, I can't even make a life here and neither can Lillian, "You know, the moment I saw your scar, I knew exactly who you were." Jet said from behind me. I felt my heart begin to race, there is no way he knows! "You're an outcast. So are we, and us outcasts need to stick together." Jet said as he stood beside me and we both started at the wall, "I can't wait to start my new life, and now that I have met Kohana, I can see that things are looking up." Jet said with a smile on his face, "You don't mind do you?" I didn't realise that he was speaking to me, "Don't mind what?" I asked confused, "That I make a move on Kohana, I mean she's a stunning girl." Jet said. I felt my blood boil but I can't control Lillian, "No." I said coldly before walking back to Lillian and Uncle, "I don't"... I lied ,I do mind! Ugh!

"So? Mr Lee, Miss Kohana and Mr Mushy is it?" The customs lady at Ba sing sai asked, "Uh actually it's pronounced Moo shee" Iroh explained nervously. The lady had a huge mole on her face, "Are you trying to tell me how to do my job?" The customs lady asked annoyed, "Uh, no, no, no. But if I may, you're like a rare flower in bloom, your beauty is intoxicating." Iroh said in a charming voice. Lillian felt the bile rise up and Zuko face palmed. The lady growled at Iroh before handing Iroh their passports "I'm going to pretend that I never saw that."Zuko said in a disgusted voice. Iroh wiggled his eyebrows at Zuko and then pointed at Lillian as she walked forward, "I could give you some lady advice nephew."Iroh said causing Zuko's cheeks to burn bright red again. Zuko stumbled away from his uncle and followed Lillian to a small seating area where they would be waiting for the next train. Lillian sat between Zuko and Iroh when Jet approached them, "Hey Lee, Kohana, come here for a second?" Jet asked with a smile. Lillian patted Zuko's knee before walking to Jet, "What's up?" Lillian asked as she popped the P. Zuko crossed his arms over his chest as he listened to Jet suggesting that he should be a freedom fighter. Zuko declined and walked away leaving Lillian and Jet alone, "Have it your way then, so Kohana, how about that date?" Jet asked. Zuko stopped in his tracks and Jet noticed this, "Sure?" Lillian asked as she stood on her toes and leaned forward, "The gang and I will be working at a factory in the lower ring. Here's the name of the place. Look me up once you're settled. "Jet said as he handed Lillian a small piece of paper. Lillian suddenly felt heat against her back as Jet walked away, she noticed that the heat was coming from Zuko, "What's with you?" Lillian asked with a raised brow, "Nothing!"Zuko growled before smacking Iroh's tea out of his hands. Lillian placed her hands on her hips, "What's your problem???" Lillian hissed at Zuko, "My problem!? What's yours!?" Zuko growled leaning towards Lillian. Iroh between the two benders, "Lets move before we miss our train! I found us all jobs and we start today!" Iroh exclaimed excitedly. Zuko glared at Lillian over Iroh as Lillian just stuck out her tongue. Zuko rolled his eyes at Lillian and iroh just snickered at their childish behaviour.