You've still got a friend in me!

A/N

So in the media is more or less Lillian, I'm still working on my sketch so I thought I'd put this one up. Just picture her maybe a little bit fuller at the chest side hehehe, and her hair longer. Don't forget to comment and vote!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a quiet season at the aquarium, Ping and Kan have taken the time to upgrade the facilities in and around the area. Lillian has kept herself busy by tending to all the animals and sometimes doing shows with the ones willing. Kasai has become the face of the aquarium and now that he is the size of a Eelhound people have grown a liking to him.

Now that the Fire Lord has declared that all who are fit should join the army, people haven't been visiting. Ping has considered to go back but has decided against it due to the fact that his staff needs him but is willing to assist Fire Lord Ozai if he urgently needs it. "Why don't you tell Fire Lord Ozai about my skills Granpa? I'm sure I could benefit our country and serve my nation?" Ping looked at his grand daughter, Lillian has grown to be a beautiful young woman, her body was well built thanks to all her constant training, her long blonde hair goes past her backside and her eyes...If she were to serve the Fire Lord, those crimson eyes would be the last thing her victims saw. "In due time my Fire Lilly, I believe your destiny will come out of no where soon, maybe like a rock to the face?"Ping said as he stroked his beard. Lillian leaned against the wall staring out into the distance, her blonde hair was braided down but a few pieces escaped from the tie brushing against her face "Wouldn't it be best if I go search for my destiny? How do we know what it is if I'm locked up here all my life? General Thorn wouldn't notice since he never stops by, and I cou--" Lillian was interrupted when Kan ran in with a fearful expression on his face "General Ping, Lady Lilly, I have much sad news." Kan said as he held a scroll in his hand. Lillian raised her eyebrow before she made her way to stand next to her Grandpa, "Lillian, I'd appreciate it if you'd call General Thorn, Father, as that's who he is.." Ping started rambling as he started reading the scroll, "I refuse! I haven't seen him in 8 years! Let alone received a letter from him-" "Oh My?... H-how could this happen?..." Kan and Ping stood in silence, Lillian reached for the scroll before here grandpa pulled it away, "Kan, please fetch me some ink and a piece of paper, we must inform General Iroh that We do not fall in Fire Nation waters anymore so that they are welcome to rest here and gain supplies."Kan bowed and rushed off. "Grandpa? What's going on?" Ping turned and faced Lillian, he had a concern look on his face "My dear, you might need to sit down..."

"What??? Zuko has been banished? Why? How? When?? For how long?"Lillian raged out at her grandpa. Ping stood out by his balcony gazing at the ocean. "Grandpa Ping! why are you ignoring me?" Lillian yelled, Ping spun around and looked Lillian in her crimson eyes. "He will need a crew, and a good one of that. Lillian, I have sent a letter to General Iroh, they will be here shortly, I need you to go to the cliff side for a while. Prince Zuko may not be the boy you remembered. Lillian's eyes grew with shock, "What? But he is my fiend! He needs someone!" "Enough Lillian!" Ping raised his voice "If Prince Zuko seeks comfort I am sure he will approach you on his own time, Now do as i say and take Kasai with you!" Lillian's lip trembled, she turned and ran out the door as she got to the gates she noticed a group of rhino's approaching the aqurium, "He's here? ugh! I trust grandpa Ping but what if her needs me..."Lillian placed her fingers at her lips and whistled for Kasai. Lillian stood and waited, before she could blink Kasai came charging at her, as he ran up to her she swung her body on the saddle and made her way up to the cliff side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuko was riding his rhino when he heard a loud whistle, he noticed someone standing at the gates before a large creature ran past and the person was gone. It was hard to see anything with his bandage covering his left eye, but he kept his head held high. He was going to see Lillian after 7 long years, he wondered how much she had changed, if she had changed and if she would recognize him. "Ping tells me that Lillian has grown in many ways, maybe we will have a chance to taste her Jasmine tea, I've been told it's the best!"Uncle Iroh spoke. "We are not here to drink to and to have a pai sho game! We are here to get supplies and recruit a crew! Then I must begin my journey to find the Avatar!"Zuko snapped back at his uncle. Iroh too a deep breath as the approached the main house.

General Ping stood at the door with Kan at his side, as he bowed he began to speak with a fear filled tone, he worried that Lillian was close by and would disobey his orders. "Prince Zuko and General Iroh, welcome! I have taken the liberty of having crops and meat gathered for you as we speak, Is there anything else you need?"Ping finished as he tried to avoid contact with Prince Zuko. Iroh climbed down from his Rhino and embraced the old man.

Zuko ignored everyone as he looked up to the direction Lillian and Kasai ran, he turned his attention to Ping who was waiting for his request. "I need a crew, 40 members at most. I will be departing in 3 days to begin my search. I expect the best, and I need someone to take command of the crew besides Uncle and myself. " Zuko said as he walked into the house. "May I offer you something to drink?"Ping spoke but before Zuko could say anything Iroh ignored his nephew's request, "How about I taste Lillian's famous Jasmine tea?"Iroh said with a wide grin. Zuko's body tensed at the mention of her name. "She's up in the cliff side, I told her to stay there until all was settled, she has grown quiet a temper over these past few years and i was concerned she would speak out of her place."Ping said. Zuko grew upset 'Speak out of place'

As Zuko, Ping and Iroh were discussing what they would do next Kan came in with a pot of tea. Iroh began pouring when suddenly

*CRACKLE*

Lightning was shot off the cliff side lighting up the whole room. "oooooow!" Ping screamed in pain as Iroh poured the tea on his lap by mistake. "Stupid Girl!!! When you walk through that door I swear I'll give you 2 hours on the beam!!!"Ping yelled out the window. The only response was Kasai's roar and a light giggle that echoed with the wind. "She has grown powerful too" Iroh snickered as Ping sat back down.

Zuko was amazed as he gazed out the window, he couldn't believe that Lillian could creat lightning. He took a sip of his tea and smiled, maybe he could learn...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------