Royal Pain

Lillian tossed and turned on her mat but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't fall asleep. Her nightmare about Lex had returned but with full force, her nightmare had many other Tenshi and people around her, yelling at her, throwing things at her... Even Zuko called her a cold blooded murder. Lillian sat up and peeked out of the small abandoned house that they had come across and decided to make shelter for the night. Lillian's eyes fell on the two sleeping Royals behind her. Iroh laid on his back with his arms sprawled out and a horrible loud snore escaping his mouth. Lillian then looked over to Zuko who had his knees pulled up to his chest from the cool air. Lillian rubbed the back of her neck before taking her blanket and covering Zuko. Kasai's ears perked up at his masters movement, "shhh" Lillian hushed Kasai as she walked out of the abandoned house. Lillian tide up her hair into a small messy bun before looking for a large plain area to do some training.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian stood in the center of a muddy bank of a shallow lake as she started her warm up. Lillian raised her arms in a fighting stance and began her forms. Lillian took four steps forward and then flowed into a round house kick, then she flipped back and landed on her hands and proceed to swing her legs in a helicopter movement. Lillian rolled back onto her feet and crossed her arms over each other and took a deep breath, "You are not the master... you are just simply the guide.." Lillian said to her self before pulling her arms to her hips and punching a series of blue flame balls at the expecting puddle of water before her causing mud to fly everywhere. Lillian slid her foot forward allowing more blue flames to escape. Unknown to her, Lillian's blue flames became to flicker white. Lillian kicked a large fireball at the lonely boulder behind her and then fell back into a series of back flips. Lillian formed a ring of fire around her and began to focus on a form she had seen a water bender perform. Lillian slowly began to raise her arms from her hips trying to command the fire to follow her will. There were three flame arms that rose from the ring but that wasn't enough... Lillian wanted eight. Lillian swayed her arms again and again until she focused so much energy on her firey arms that she forgot about the ring around her. Lillian took another deep breath before a small explosion sent her flying back, "Ugh! Stupid fire! Stupid, Stupid!" Lillian ranted as she laid on her back in the mud, "My Dear?" Iroh's voice spoke softly. Lillian rushed up, "Uh...hi Uncle! Sleep well??" Lillian gasped. Iroh shook his head at the young bender, "That form... It was interesting? Mind telling me where you saw it?" Iroh asked as he sat beside Lillian in the lotus position. Lillian fell back and placed her arm over her eyes, "I saw a water bender perform the form at the North Pole and I thought it be easy to create with fire... NOT!" Lillian explained. Iroh held his chin in thought, "My dear, there is a reason all the elements  have different forms." Iroh explained. Lillian sighed, "I know.. But I have achieved one form from watching a water bender." Lillian said in a matter of fact tone. Iroh's eyes widened, "two if you count my ability to redirect lightning which my grandpa taught me." Lillian smirked at Iroh. Ping learned many things from Iroh including the redirection on Lightning, "hmmm would you mind giving me a demonstration of the other technique?" Iroh asked. Lillian nodded her head before take her stance in front of a small patch of damp grass. Lillian took her stance and raised her arms before her. She slowly began thrusting forward and then pulling against her body. She repeated the movement until tiny sparkles of ice formed on the grass. Once the grass became fully frozen Lillian took all the extra heat that she had absorbed to flow through her arms and extended them out of her fists at Iroh allowing a large white flame to burst right before his eyes. Lillian bowed before Iroh as he removed the burning hair from his beard, "Interesting! I am impressed."  Iroh said slowly. Lillian gave Iroh a toothy grin before forming another ring of fire around her. Iroh watched in amazement as Lillian managed to raise four fire tentacles that moved as if they were water. Lillian relaxed her stance before giggling, "I did it!" Iroh smiled at Lillian, " You are a very powerful bender my dear... Perhaps almost a true master." Iroh said as he walked beside Lillian towards their shelter.