Day of Black sun: Part 1: The Invasion Part 1

The sound of everyone's soft breathing filled the air as Lillian's eyes fluttered open. Lillian shuffled and sat up stretching up her arms allowing some muscles to pop, "ah, camping." Lillian yawned. Katara walk towards Lillian with a cup of steaming tea, "Morning Lilly, sleep well?" Katara asked taking a seat across from Lillian. Katara looked away towards Sokka, "As well as I can before an invasion, Yourself?" Lillian sipped her tea as Katara nodded, "I just hope that Aang could get some sleep." Katara sighed. Lillian agreed as her eyes fell on Sokka who was studying all the maps, "Excuse me." Lillian said as she stood and walked over to Sokka. Katara smiled at Lillian as she walked towards her brother.

"Here" Lillian held out her tea for Sokka. Lillian watched as Sokka raised his heavy head and smiled at her, those ocean blue eyes that helped save her, "You need it more than I do." Lillian smiled before taking a seat beside Sokka and taking hold of one of the scrolls, "Top of the morning Momo!" Aang's voice greeted from behind, "sounds like you slept well." Katara smiled walking towards Aang, "Like a baby mooselion. I'm ready to face the Fire Lord" Aang said taking a fight stance. Lillian shook her head, "Let's not pull a muscle now Little buddy." Lillian patted Aang on his head, "So what's your strategy for taking him down? Going to get your glow on and hit him with a little Avatar state action?" Toph asked punching the air, "I can't. When Azula shot me with lightning, my 7th chakra was locked, cutting off my connection to all the cosmic energy in the Universe." Aang said disappointed, Lillian raised her brow confused, "You know what I just? heard Blah blah spiritual mumbo jumbo blah blah something about Space." Toph said cleaning out her ear. Lillian rolled her eyes but froze when she noticed a thick fog approach the Island, "Oh no. Sokka, do you think the fog will delay the invasion?" Katara asked worried but Lillian placed her hand on her shoulder, "No..." Lillian whispered, " That is the invasion!" Lillian and Sokka said simultaneously.

The gaang raced to the beach to welcome the brave men and woman who would be fighting by their sides that day. Toph and Aang bent the earth to form a small dock. Lillian watched as the Five water tribe ships docked but she rushed into a defensive stance when she saw a small fire nation rescue boat, "Sokka!!!" Lillian yelled as she formed flames in her hands, "WE have company!" Lillian began rushing but was stopped by Aang, "Relax... It's actually friends of yours." Aang smiled. Lillian raised her brow... "uh.. I had One fire nation friend and he kinda tried to kill you?" Lillian stated confused.

"You made it Dad!" Katara cried as she hugged her father, "Were you able to locate everyone I told you to find?" Sokka asked his father as he stood beside him, " I did. But I'm a little worried, Sokka. Not all of them seem to be the warrior type." Hakoda whispered as a few swamp men were looking around.

Lillian watched as the Gaang greeted their old friends and family forcing Lillian to long for her own. Lillian sighed deeply as she began walking back to camp,

"And where do you think you are going Lillian Titan!" a deep voice boomed. Lillian turned to see her father standing proud, "And? No hello for your father?" Lillian blinked her tears away and ran into his arms, "Hello, uh... daughter." Thorn said not knowing how to greet his daughter who he had been so horrid to.

"Don't keep the brat to yourself Thorn! We would also like to see her!"

Lillian's eyes widened in surprise at that voice.

Lillian leaned back and looked behind her father, "G-grandpa!" Lillian cried as she ran to the old man and leaped into his open arms, "How? What happened??" Lillian asked as Ping placed her down and kissed the crown of her head, "Let's just say that you have friends who would love to see your grandfather kick some as-"

"Sir? Should I place the weapons with the bison?" Khan asked as he exited the ship,

"UNCLE KHAN!!!!" Lillian screamed as she tackled the poor man, "yes, yes dear, it's good to see you too." Khan said as he hugged Lillian.